Momo's heart skipped a beat, and then disgust washed over her.

'No, I'm not falling for that murderer. No way.' 

"So, that's how you view me, huh? Wow, Priestess. I'm hurt." Izuku says, smiling.

Momo's cheeks flushed red, as she realized that she had unintentionally begun to mumble.

"Well, since we're on the topic, let's get it out of the way. I swore to kill all of the goblins I ever came across. But you already knew that." Izuku said, shrugging. 

He sits down at the table, watching Mina, Mei, and Momo intently.

"I'm 18 now, so it would have been about 12 years ago... It's been that long, huh..." Izuku's smile faded, and he began his story.

After the story was over

Mina had her hands over her mouth, crying, Mei had her eyes wide, and Momo had dropped her spoon in her stew. Suddenly, Mei tackles Izuku, crying.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry we brought that up!" She sobbed.

Izuku smiles and pats her head.
"It's fine, Mei. Don't worry about it. I'm not over it, but it makes me glad that you cared enough to listen to my story."

Momo stares at her bowl, contemplating.

'I completely misjudged him... It's so tragic... May God rest Izuku's sister's soul...'

A dark blush spread across her face.

'If I know now that he isn't stone-hearted, that would be fine to have a crush on him, right...?' 

"Of course, it's fine to have a crush on him, sweetie," Mina says, reassuring Momo, grinning.

"Thanks! Wait... !!!!" Momo's cheeks light up, and she covers her face with her hands.

Mina throws back her head and laughs.

At the guildhall, 2 hours later

Izuku kicks open the door, holding a bag, stained red. He drops the bag to the ground, grinning under his mask.

"The lord is dead."

A shocked silence washes over the building, before it erupts in laughter, cheering, and shouts of victory.

"Long live the goblin slayer!!!" Someone shouts, throwing a mug of beer.

All of the noise slowly begins to bring out to the citizens of the town. Goblin corpses lined the streets, their blood flowing into the sewers.

Katsuki stands atop a pile of hobs, the pain in his arms firing off, making him wince.

"God damn it..."

"Hey! Come back to the guildhall! Goblin Slayer killed the lord!" Someone shouts.

Katsuki turns his head.
"Might as well. I want some booze..."

He jogs back to the hall, peering in. He saw goblin slayer, slumped over in a chair, presumably sleeping.

"This dumbass is sleeping with his armor on." Katsuki snickers.

He walks over to Izuku and swings at him. Izuku springs to life suddenly, catching Katsuki's wrist.

"You look tired. Sit." Izuku spins on his heels, throwing Katsuki into the chair.

Izuku walks over and sits down across him.

"I saw you killing those hobs. Good job." Izuku gave Katsuki a nod.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Katsuki sneers.

"I said you did a good job," Izuku responds. 

He raises his hand, calling over a waiter.

"Two mugs, please. It's on me." He says.

The waiter smiles, and nods, walking away. 

Katsuki clicks his tongue. 

"I don't want you patronizing me. I won't drink." He sneers.

Izuku rolls his eyes. He pulls the strap out from underneath his mask and removes it. Red eyes meet another pair of red eyes, and Izuku puts his helmet down on the table.

"It's not patronization. It's just courtesy. Have as many as you want." Izuku says, maintaining his gaze fixed on Katsuki.

"HEY!! GOBLIN SLAYER TOOK OFF HIS HELMET!!!" A girl shouts.

Heads turn, seeing Izuku, with his snow-white hair and red eyes. Eijirou's jaw drops, Mina grins, Momo stood there, transfixed by him. Kyoka stared, and Ochako blushed. Katsuki stares at him.

"You look like an albino rabbit." Katsuki suddenly says, making the whole guildhall erupt in laughter.

"Holy shit, he's right!!" Denki smiles.

"Good one," Izuku says, cracking a smile.

Just then, the waiter brings up Izuku and Katsuki's drinks. Katsuki immediately takes a long swig and raises his mug.

"TO GOBLIN SLAYER!!!" He screams.

"TO GOBLIN SLAYER!!!" The entire hall responds.