Something worth fighting for

Izuku drove his knife into the heart of a goblin, ignoring it's piercing screams.
"That makes 15. This isn't an ordinary nest. It has to be a horde. I've killed about 2 nests worth of goblins, and there's usually some hobgoblins and shamans in a horde like this... I'll kill my way through you all. For Izumi!"
Izuku stands up, eye glowing, and rushes towards another room.
"Help...! Help me...! Ple...ase..." A broken voice calls out. Izuku stops in his tracks and turns his head.
"Breeding room." He mutters.
He runs toward the door, kicking it down.
Some goblins turn their heads to see a shadow with a glowing red eye standing in the doorway.
"..." Izuku stands, silently.
"Please... Help..." The girl cries, not looking up.
Izuku stomps forward, hacking the goblins in half. The blood splatters all over his armor, making Izuku grunt.
"Damn scum..." Izuku grabs a goblin by the neck, lifting it above the ground.
Izuku watched the creature squirm in his grasp, before crushing its neck, only stopping when he heard a snap, and the head of the goblin lulled to the side. He flung the corpse of the goblin at another cluster, knocking them over. Then, he individually stabs them through the stomach.
A roar suddenly courses through the caves.
"A hob. I've been waiting for you." Izuku turns.
The bigger goblin stood in the doorway, clutching a club and shield.
It roars again, and Izuku rushes for the first attack. He throws the torch in his hand into the goblin's face, blinding it. As it was scratching at its eyes, trying to see again, Izuku got behind it and held his knife to its neck, slitting it and watching its blood spray all over the floor.
He walks towards the girl and cuts her loose.
Izuku picks her up, and exits the cave, leaving the torch to catch fire. As he leaves the cave, the torch hits a rag, which catches fire and building the flame.
Izuku lays her on the soft grass outside and takes a cloak out of his bag.
"Use this, Miss. You're coming with me for now."
The girl, who was still in a daze, nodded absentmindedly.
Izuku picked her up and took her back to the farm he crafted on his own.
After taking off his armor, and laying it on the porch to clean, he gets up and checks the farm's perimeters, for goblin tracks.
The sound of a kettle alerted him back to the kitchen. He rushes into his house, where the girl is staring at the kettle.
"Here, drink." Izuku hands her a cup of tea, sitting down.
Hesitantly taking the cup, she sips on the tea, and within a minute, she was feeling much better.
"It's an antidote. The goblins poisoned you. Did they cut you, or shoot you with an arrow?"
"Arrow..." She mumbled.
Izuku extended his hand.
"Let me see your cut."
She pulls back for a second, not trusting him.
"Let me see it. I can't treat it if you don't show me." He holds out his hand.
She slowly lets him take her arm, and examine the wound.
Izuku blinks once and looks at the girl.
"This might hurt. Bite down on this."
He hands her a rag.
She nods.
"From the count of 3. Okay?"
Another nod.
"1...2...3!" Izuku presses his lips up against her cut, sucking out the poison. Then he turns his head and spits into a can.
The girl lets out a yelp and recoils.
Izuku pulls back his teeth, holding the Arrowhead.
"Sorry. That was a bit sudden." Izuku nods.
"Thanks..." She responds, holding her cut.
"I'm not done. I still need to apply gauze, alcohol, and bandages."
"Yeah." She smiles faintly.
Izuku smiles back.
"I never asked, but what kind of magic do you use? It looks pretty unique since it changes your skin tone and eye color." Izuku puts his hand on his chin.
"Oh, I use acid magic. I can generate acid from my palms and the soles of my feet. My name's Mina Ashido."
Then, she puffs her cheeks.
"You're not one to talk about looks either. I don't think I've seen anyone that has snow-white hair and red eyes. You look like an albino."
Izuku raises an eyebrow.
"Really? I'm not an albino though,"
"Oh, well. It's all right. It doesn't matter that much." She concludes.
"Hmph." Izuku turns away, spitting the Arrowhead into a bag.
He stands up, finished with bandaging Mina's arm.
*Knock knock*
"Who's that?" Mina asks, hiding behind Izuku's arm.
"That's Mei. Give me a second." He walks over to the door and opens it, to get tackled immediately by a blur of pink.
"Get off me, Mei." Izuku huffs.
"Hn. Meanie..." Mei puffs her cheek.
"I didn't call you over to feel me up again. I need armor for her." He points at Mina.
"Oh, is that so? Well, you know my price for a new customer."
"Why..."
She grinned.
"Because I love you, Izukun."
Izuku rolled his eyes and pecked her on the lips.
"Thank you, Izukun. I'll be done in about 30 minutes. Until then, you know the drill."
Izuku nods, blushing. Then turns away, leaving the room, checking for goblin tracks.
While Izuku is outside, Mei inspects Mina.
"Let me guess, Acid magic?" Mei asks.
"How did you know?" Mina looks at Mei, wide-eyed.
"How long do you think I've been a blacksmith? I've had customers who've used acid magic before."
"Yeah, that's a good point." Mina smiles.
Mei Leans in.
"If you want, I'm willing to share him..." She grinned.
Mina flashed red.
"W-w-w-w-what?!"
Mei just laughs.
"Seriously. Tell me if you're feeling up to it. I'll tell him all about you."
"I only saved you from a couple of champions. That doesn't automatically indebt you to me." Izuku says, poking his head through the window.
"Eep! I'm almost done, Izukun!" Mei immediately stands at attention.
"...?" Izuku's head snaps towards another direction
"What is that...?" Izuku stares at the direction.
Then he rushes off, his footsteps thudding into the distance.
Mei blinks and gets started on Mina's armor.
"So, how long does it usually take to make an armor set for someone?"
"For me? I'd say 30 minutes is enough for a set." Mei explains, creating a ring of fire around herself.
"Since I use blacksmith magic, it doesn't take too long. But with my case, it drains me to use magic, so I recharge using Izukun's kisses.
Since he doesn't like to use his magic, I use his magic. He calls me a parasite to make fun of me sometimes, but I always win that argument when I threaten to stop making armor for him." She explains.
"Huh, so that's what it is... I didn't know..." a smile tugged at her lips.
"...!" Izuku slammed his club down onto the goblin's head, driving it through its skull.
Izuku turns to the others, eye glowing.

"What is his magic, anyway?" Mina asks, putting her finger on her chin.

"Well, he doesn't really like it when I talk about it."

"What he doesn't know can't hurt him." Mina grins.

"Well, you got me there. Now turn around. I'm gonna measure your shoulders. His magic is called rage. It's pretty simple if you think about it; Basically, the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets. If he gets too angry though, he loses control and kills everything in his sight that moves." Mei explains, suddenly serious.

"That's how he saved me... But I don't think I've ever seen him that angry since." 

Mina shudders, thinking of Izuku's rage-filled eyes.

"You should count it as a blessing he only goes after goblins. anything other than goblins, and he wouldn't leave anything else for the rest of the guild to hunt." Mei thinks aloud.

"You got that right... But it surprised me. I didn't think he'd have such a babyface. I thought he'd be more chiseled..." Mina sighs, somewhat disappointed.

Mei snickers. 

"You just haven't seen the rest of his body yet, miss." 

"What do you mean?" Mina asks.

"He trains outside in the front yard every morning and every evening," Mei says, finally finished with the suit of armor.

"Well, it's not full body armor, but it should cover all of your essential parts. Breastplate, Chainmail for your abdomen, shoulder, etcetera." Mei finishes.

she packs up her things and then turns to the door. Then she notices. Izuku is gone. 

"Did you see where Izukun went?" Mei asks.

Mina shakes her head. 

"I didn't see him."

A loud and sudden bang echoed through the house. A champion stepped in through the doorway. Mei steps back in terror, her PTSD taking hold of her. Mina was frozen to the spot.

"You must not know who I am." a voice rasps from behind the goblin. Then a hand stretches out from behind the goblin. Before he could take another step, Izuku had his forearm choking the champion's neck.

"I'm fucking GOBLIN SLAYER," Izuku yells out and rams his hand into the goblin's eye socket, ripping it out.

The champion screams in agony. Izuku jumps off of him and kicks it out of the house. 

"Take a good look." Izuku stomps on the goblin's chest.

"Because it's the last thing you'll ever see!" Izuku shoves his hand into the other eye socket, pulling it out.

More screams. 

Mei snaps back to her senses and stares at the carnage in front of his house. Corpses lined the yard. Goblin blood everywhere. Mina stumbles back, seeing Izuku's rage basically pouring out of him.

Izuku finally drives his dagger through the goblin's throat, being showered in blood, his glowing red eye piercing through the atmosphere.

"that makes 25."