"What do you mean?", - Tao

"You want Luhan right? You want to get rid of him? I will help you", - Sehun

"This is funny, you will help me find and get rid of Luhan? You guys are not even related to each other but you treat each other like you are real brothers and you will do this to him? And then what, plot twist? You will betray me in the end? Am I right, Sehun? I'm not stupid to believe on what you are saying", Tao laughed a little.

"Listen to me, I'm not doing this for you and Luhan but I am doing this for Harriette. I don't want her to end up with Luhan. He already took away the most important things I need in my life. My mom just adopted him but my mom loves him more than me even though I am mom's biological son and now..... Harriette..... before it was mom and now Harriette but I won't let that happen. I will fight for Harriette no matter what happens and no one can take her away from me especially Luhan. He made your life miserable right? He's the reason why your father didn't accept and love you as his son since you were young. If Luhan wasn't born these would not happen to you, to me and to us. It was always Luhan..... Luhan.... everyone and everybody loves him! Everyone cares for him! It was always him! Tao you need to trust me on this", Tao realized that him and Sehun has the same story too that their parents didn't give them attention, care and love since they were young because of Luhan that they both felt that no one really truly loves them because Luhan just took it all.

"Let's get rid of Luhan together", Sehun said. At the hospital where Kris was still staying and still in a comatose, his younger brother Baekhyun is in his hospital room waiting for him to wake up when Chanyeol visited them in the hospital.

"Thank you for being here", - Baekhyun

"I just want to say sorry for all the mistakes that I did. I hope Kris would hear me that I'm really sorry that I took you away from him. I know he's just trying to protect you and his family",- Chanyeol

"Do you think there's still a chance that Kris would accept us together?", - Baekhyun

"Let's just wait for Kris to wake up", Chanyeol said when Kris suddenly woke up.

"I'm now here", - Kris

"Kris? Kris! I miss you so much!", Baekhyun hugged his brother Kris who was still a little weak after being comatose for weeks. Chanyeol was about to leave the hospital room when Kris called him.

"Chanyeol?", Chanyeol looked back to Kris.

"Can you tell your sister Yura I miss her and promise me that you will take care of Baekhyun", Kris said so Chanyeol just smiled that Kris already accept Chanyeol for Baekhyun and he left the hospital room to call Yura.

"I already understood why you are strict to me and to Harriette, Kris. You're just trying to protect our family and I'm sorry if I—", Kris interrupted him.

"I should be the one to say sorry. I over protected you and Harriette that I forgot that you and Harriette has dreams for yourselves. I became selfish, Baekhyun and I'm sorry for everything and if Chanyeol would hurt you just tell me okay? I'm going to kill him", Kris jokingly said so Baekhyun laughed a little with his teary eyes that Kris is now fine after being comatose.

"Thank you, Kris. I'm proud to have you as my brother", Kris smiled on what Baekhyun just said to him when Yura went to his hospital room.

"I'm glad you're now okay, Kris. I miss you so much. Sorry for everything that I did", - Yura

"Let's just forget everything. The important thing is you're now here with me", Kris smiled and they hugged. Baekhyun and Chanyeol happily hugged too that finally, Kris accepted them together and he says sorry for all the things he did.