Episode 31

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

After knowing the truth about her husband's death, Rose cried thinking who killed her husband. Even though Luhan still feel awkward with his real mother, he went to her and gave her a glass of water.

"Don't worry I talked to Harold. He told me he will help us and stay strong. Someday we can find justice", Luhan said. Next day, Luhan arrived to his company's building and he saw that the police who are helping them are searching for any evidence at Sir Philip's office. All the workers and Yura are surprised to know what really happened to Sir Philip. Luhan just went to his office thinking about all the problems he had when someone entered his office and attacked him.

"You killed my uncle! You killed him!", Kris hit him with his fist so Luhan fell on the floor. Kris was so angry when he knew someone intentionally killed his uncle.

"You killed him so you can inherit his company, his properties and wealth! You killed him to take revenge for me am I right, Luhan?! Am I right?!", Kris angrily said while Luhan felt dizzy.

"If that's what you want to think I can't do anything about it but I will tell you, Kris I'm not like you. I can't kill someone to get what I want", Luhan remembered again when Kris tried to kill him before. Kris was so angry and he was about to hit Luhan again with his fist.

"Kris no!", Yura, Luhan's secretary was supposed to submit some papers to Luhan but she saw Kris hurting Luhan so Yura helped Luhan. Kris just walked away and left Luhan's office. Afterwards, at Kris' mansion house he's at the living room thinking about what happened a while ago at Luhan's office since for him, it's like Yura cares for Luhan more than him when Baekhyun just arrived from his university. Kris explained to his younger brother Baekhyun the truth about their uncle's death.

"Who would do this to uncle, Kris? Uncle is a kind person and he never mention about anything if there's someone threatening him. I'm scared, Kris I know the suspect has a reason why he killed Uncle Philip if so, why?", - Baekhyun

"I don't know, Baekhyun but don't worry. I met Harold a while ago, he's uncle Philip's former bodyguard from police department and he'll investigate about uncle's death. I just want to say that Harriette shouldn't know about this. I don't want her to be involve here. I'm just afraid that one of us might get hurt so let's just be careful ", Kris said. Next day it's lunch break at Luhan's company so him and Xiumin are at the canteen.

"I can't believe Kris still manage to do that to you even though you're his boss here", - Xiumin

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, Xiumin. I'll just buy a drink, I'll be back", Luhan left for a while to buy a drink leaving Xiumin alone at the table while drinking coffee when someone approached him.

"Hi! It's your lunch time so I brought you your favorite cupcake that I just baked a while ago", Xiumin was a little surprised.

"Claire? Claire what are you doing here? I told you that you can't go here right? It's still my working hours", - Xiumin

"But I miss you. It's your free time since it's your lunch time right?", Xiumin was nervous since he didn't tell yet to his best friend Luhan that he's in a relationship with Claire. Claire also didn't know that Xiumin work at Luhan's company.

"Claire you really need to leave now", Xiumin said but the two were surprised when they saw Luhan looking at them. For Claire she realized that she and Luhan are really not meant to be together. Xiumin and Claire are together for months already. Afterwards, Luhan had a meeting at the conference room with Xiumin and their fellow architects. After the meeting, Xiumin decided to talk to Luhan since Xiumin dislike it if he has misunderstanding with his best friend Luhan who's like a brother to him.