Episode 7

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Hi, ma'am. Sorry I didn't know you were Luhan's mom, I'm Harriette his.... his wife", Luhan's mom Teresa looked at Harriette weirdly and ignored her so Teresa approached her son Luhan.

"Luhan, come on you know I don't like it when you make pranks on me right? Why didn't you tell me you hired someone to wash your clothes? You should at least tell me to hire someone for you. This girl might be a thief or a killer, son", Luhan's mom whispered. Even though Luhan's mom was whispering, Harriette heard it all.

"Mom, it's the truth I am married to Harriette and I love her", Luhan held her hand.

"Mom, please don't get mad. I hope you understand. Mom, a lot of people especially Harriette's older brother tried to separate us together when we are still in a relationship and I thought that marrying her is the only way to make sure that no one can try to separate us anymore. We love each other and we can never let someone separate us together", - Luhan

"If you're both married, why aren't you wearing a wedding ring? I know you're just joking, son but this joke is not funny anymore", - Teresa

"We can't afford a wedding ring yet. I think wedding rings is not that really important in marriage as long as you love each other but I made a promise to Harriette that if I can get a job if I'll become an architect, I'm going to buy her one and have a big wedding ceremony for us with you and our other friends and relatives", Luhan went to the dining table and he took an envelope from his bag to show it to his mom.

"What's this?", Teresa opened the envelope that Luhan gave her.

"I think your mom doesn't like me", Harriette whispered.

"It will be fine, Harriette I promise", Luhan whispered back. Luhan's mom saw in the envelope that it's a marriage certificate of his son Luhan and Harriette that they are really legally married when Luhan's mom fainted after reading it.

"Mom!", Luhan went to her mom who was lying on the floor unconscious.

"Harriette! Help me carry mom!", Luhan panicked. After a couple of hours, Luhan waited for his mom to wake up on the sofa at the living room. Harriette noticed that Luhan was really worried for his mom.

"Your mom is going to be fine, Luhan don't worry",  Harriette said when his mom finally woke up.

"Mom, don't stand up yet", - Luhan

"Here, please drink water, ma'am", Harriette gave a glass of water to her but she refused it and she walked away.

"Mom, where are you going? You're still not yet okay", - Luhan

"How can I say I'm okay, son? How?! You're married! You made a promise to me you'll finish college, find a job but you didn't do it and you married that stupid girl! You and your father are just the same!", - Teresa

"Don't compare me to dad, mom. I will be never be him and I'm never going to do what dad did to us to Harriette. Mom, I love Harriette and you're my mom, why can't you accept us together? You should be happy for me", - Luhan

"Why? Are you telling me that you're not happy with me? What about your brother? For 18 years, are you telling me that those 18 years you are with us you've never been happy with us?", Teresa said with her teary eyes.