Chapter 13

Author's notes: 

1. This chapter is NSFW and for mature audiences only. Read only the first chapter if you don't want erotica, you won't miss any significant developments or nuances.

2. This is my first sex scene so I apologize in advance if  I mess it up. I'll probably rewrite based on the feedback I get on this.

The wedding happened six months later and lasted two weeks. Bai Qian could not remember most of the people she met but she was fairly certain she had met everyone of high immortal rank or higher in the four seas and eight wildernesses. She'd been exhausted by day three, stopped smiling by day six and started nodding off on the table by day ten. On the last day, she'd refused to get out of bed. Nai Nai had run to Ye Hua who took one look at the tired form of his wife and dismissed everyone, sent a message to the heavenly lord through Jia Yun and climbed into bed with her.

She had no idea how long she slept but she woke up in his arms in his Zichen hall. She studied his sleeping face and lightly stroked his chest through the silk robe he wore.

"Keep going" He whispered when she stopped.

"You're awake" She moved her head to the crook of his neck.

He covered her hand on his chest with his and planted a kiss on her head. "Did you enjoy the view?"

"You were awake the whole time!"

"I enjoy watching you watch me"

"You're so full of yourself"

"No, I'm so full of you" He tilted her face to his and captured her lips in a tender kiss.

She kissed him back, thrusting her tongue past his teeth and moaning as she felt his tongue run across hers. She shuddered, pulled back enough to bite his lips and pushed her tongue back into his mouth. She felt every cell of her body respond to the kiss, she felt the fire light up in her core and shoot through her whole body. He ran his hand over her breasts and she strained against her robe, pushing herself into his hand.

He rolled over without breaking the kiss and she hooked one arm around his neck keeping his lips on hers with the second hand she stroked his nipple through the silk. She laughed when her thumb rubbed against his flesh realizing he had magicked his robe away. He propped himself on one hand and pinched her nipple with the other, she gasped causing his tongue to slip deeper. She snaked her hand down his stomach, he caught the wandering hand right before she found her target. By the time she realized what he was doing, both her arms were held above her head with magic while his arms roamed her body.

"Not fair" she muttered against his mouth.

He magicked her clothes away, broke the kiss and watched her breasts rise and fall softly with her breath. Her nipples hardened under his gaze, she squirmed against him. Hands traced her form, caressing lightly as his gaze devoured her. She moaned loudly as his mouth found her breast, twisting her body towards him. He lightly bit the nipple in his mouth at the same time he pinched the other nipple and she felt herself shatter into tiny pieces.

She arched herself, leaning into him as much as she could, lifting her hip to him. She felt his laugh in the form of hot air on her skin He moved his mouth lower leaving a trail of kisses as he moved.

"Ye Hua" she shuddered when he found her mound with his mouth. Her hips bucked and she thrust into his mouth. He slipped his fingers into her, finding a rhythm with his hand and mouth.

She felt her desire build up like a spring coil begging to be released. Her eyes rolled back and she cried out his name as she found release. Ye Hua watched her body glow with her release and watched the glow begin to dim as she came down from it. She was breathtaking, the combination of the glow and her flushed body sent a fresh wave of arousal coursing through his body.

Bai Qian opened her eyes as Ye Hua's lips found hers. She kissed him back with fervor, she felt his erection on her stomach and wriggled her body to position herself properly but Ye Hua held her in place.

"Ye Hua, please"

He moved himself over her and propped himself on his elbow "Please stop? Was that what you were about to say?" he whispered against her lips.

"I will kill you if you stop now"

"Tell me what you want Qian Qian"

"You... Now"

He crushed her lips to his and guided himself into her slowly. She wrapped her leg around his waist forcing him deeper. He reached down, grabbed her legs and held them in place on the bed. Pulling himself out, he thrust back in slowly, tortuously, repeatedly.

She bit his lips. He shivered as he lost what was left of his self control and rammed into her. She cried out in pleasure and he found a rhythm. She cried out her release a split second before him.

He collapsed on her, she broke the hold on her hands and wrapped them around him while they both caught their breaths.

"You could break it?" Ye Hua asked when he could finally talk.

"Yes but it seemed important to you" she replied

He rolled off her, pulled her into his arms and closed his eyes.

She pushed him away and whispered "my turn". He found his limbs secured to the bedposts and let out a sound that started as a laugh but ended as a moan.

Someone will write an elaborate coverage of YH/BQ heavenly wedding. For now, that person is not me. Sorry if you were expecting that :)