Chapter 23

Greetings, new chapter! Hope you enjoy, and suggestions are always appreciated. Let's move on to the chapter!

Thought **
Katen {}

The early sun has risen from the depths and thus shone through the curtain that was inside one of the "The Death's Whisper" guestrooms.
Azrael, who fought and defeated the 11th labor, couldn't find a place to stay at, for the night. The boy found himself in a very convoluted situation, was it alright to ask Jhin and Viktor to stay at their shop? Wouldn't it be weird? Screw that, was what Azrael thought and decided to go to their shop on a whim.
After a small awkward conversation, he was allowed to stay.

*Ugh, the sun... Is it morning already? Heck, what time is it even?*
The now awake student looked at the clock that was inside the room. It was 1 PM.
*Shit... Katen?! You here?*
{Yes, though not for long, my time in this realm is getting shorter. I must return whence I came from, back to the realm of your swords.}
*Ah, leaving me alone now aren't ya? What a shame.*
{... This might be our last conversation for a while, I hope you take care of yourself while I'm not here, not here to take care of you a little.}
*See you, Katen.*
{Good bye, my dear Azrael.}

As Azrael got up, he put his clothes on and made his way to the kitchen, he made sure not to forget the painting. When he arrived at the kitchen he saw Viktor and Jhin having a cup of coffee.
"Sleep well, boy?" The virtuoso asked the now arriving student. He then pointed Azrael to his seat and the coffee that was made for him. "Viktor took the liberty of making sure you got the energy needed for the day, consider all of this, the pay for the extra coin you gave us." Viktor smiled and nodded.

Azrael sat down and took a sip from the coffee. It was delicious.
"Espresso. One of my favorites, thank you, Viktor."
"Don't mention it."
Jhin took a bite from a cookie and asked Azrael a question that was bugging Jhin for a while.
"The painting... Why need such a small painting for a house that grand? If the owner had perhaps requested it, he would've wanted a bigger size... Now tell me." Jhin said as he got closer to Azrael's face, making the teen a little uncomfortable. "What is the painting for?"

"I-It's for my room."
"Huh?"
"You see, I like that manor a lot and hence the reason why I wanted a painting of it in my room!"
"I see... Alright then, enjoy your coffee."
"Thank you."

-
Outside...
Azrael was making his way to an Inn to grab himself something to eat when suddenly someone made him stop his tracks.
"Well, well. If it isn't the one who killed Nigovu..." A mysterious man said.
"I would presume that you're his ally? Do you perhaps require an ass-beating as well?"
"Oh, no. I came here for a reason..."
"A reason?"
"My name is Akosih Morow. I have an offer you cannot refuse... I help you, you help me. I think we both have a common goal of some sort.
"I'm listening..."

Meanwhile at a Noxian hotel, near The Immortal Bastion.

"Are you good?" Asked a man while wearing orb-shaped earrings. His cross-tattoo on the forehead is covered by a bandana.
"I am good! Important people are always coming to me." Replied Neon Nostrade, the fortune-teller, she has blue hair tied back with a yellow bow and has a rather petite figure. She wears a pink and red striped top and a plain white dress, as well as very large purple shoes.
"How accurate are you?" Asked the man.
"They say I'm always right, *giggles*"
"Hmhm, they? What do you mean? Shouldn't the fortune teller know who visits her?"
"My hand moves on its own, it's a special ability of mine."
"Hooh? Impressive!"
The man then took the initiative and asked a question most important to him.
"Would you perhaps tell me mine?"
"Oh, okay! Sure! Write me your name, birth-date, blood type and I'll take it from there!
The man then proceeds to write down what was needed to complete his request.
"Let's see... Your name is really Reficul Ollorch? What kind of name is that?"
"Well... My friends just call me Boss."
The girl then proceeds to laugh. "Boss? Wow! That's even weirder!" She then takes hold of a pen and spins it.
"Okay, here it goes!"