Chapter 7

Yo, new chapter! Took me a while to start writing because writer's block is a bitch lol. As I promised in the last chapter, here are the results of everyone that passed, please enjoy :D

After the exams were finally over, we decided to head for the cafeteria to buy something to eat, we sat down with our meals and had a chat about different topics. At first, we talked about what move I used during my fight with Mr. Aatrox, I explained to them that I used a special kind of ability that only a specific type of swords possess.

"(Y/N), wait... Let me understand this, so you activate that ability by saying Ban..kai? Isn't that a little excessive? I mean what if the opponent knows of your ability and somehow counters it? B...But I guess you defeating Mr. Aatrox did look very cool..."Lux says as she quickly takes a sip from her cocktail.
"Well, me saying Bankai is just boasting I guess, I like to show off," I tell her as I too take a sip from the same flavored cocktail, "Wow Lux, this cocktail is hella good, thank you for recommending this to me, if you have anything else to recommend, please do so, seems like we both have similar taste in food," I say as I wink at her.
Lux's face turned red in embarrassment at seeing me wink at her before Irelia wondered out loud"So, how strong is your Bankai? I understand that you have multiple but how strong are they?"
"It depends on which one I use, some increase my damage output, others heal me and some give me fire abilities, for example, the one I used during my fight with Mr. Aatrox is powerful but very limited, I only use it when I fight one opponent at a time.
Irelia then nods, she seems to have gotten the gist of it. I then notice that Ezreal and Kayn are playing cards, seems like Kayn is winning, but I also notice Ahri who is very deep in thought while having a worried expression, I take a guess and ask her if its about the exams.
"Is it the exams?"
"H..Huh?"
"The exams. Are they the reason you look so worried?"
"Sigh, well, yes, I was never so worried in my life, you see, this is my one and only chance to join the Academy. I can't wait another year..."
I then giggle a little, "Are you seriously worried? Look at Ez, he probably did the worst out of us 6 and yet, he seems so happy even though he's losing to Kayn. Worrying now is not going to change anything... You'll pass, I guarantee it." I say as I sit face to face with Ahri.
"T...Thanks... I really needed that motivation." Ahri says in a quiet voice.
Irelia then out of nowhere says "Is that L-o-v-e that I'm sensing here?"
"Irelia! Stop it!"
"Nope! Not gonna!"
*Aaaand here they go again*
We all then proceed to talk about other topics like the exams or the weather, and in other news, Ezreal seems to have tied the score.
We finish our cocktails and head back outside.

"So, seems like there's nothing else to do, the results will be out tomorrow, that's what Mrs. Fiora said, right?" I ask.
"Yup, tomorrow at 11 am sharp, guess we'll have to part ways for now."
Everyone nods and pick their bags up, Ahri, Lux and Irelia head to the left Ez and Kayn to the right and me alone forward.
"Goodbye, everyone! Till tomorrow!"
*Well then, I guess that's done, I think I should go to the market first before going home, need a book to entertain me, I should have a little bit of money left*
As I open my bag and pick up my wallet, I notice how light it feels, more so than usual, I open my wallet only to discern that there's nothing there.
*FUCK! I forgot that I loaned some money to Ezreal! Damn it! And here I was excited to buy a new book to read for the night...Sigh, guess I'll have to reread some books that I have at home.*

While I'm on my way home I sense something unusual... Footsteps. I live in a secluded area in the forest, nobody would be here at this time unless they're following me or just here to pick some flowers, after all, beautiful flowers grow here. I'll have to act as if didn't notice the person, I guess I should test and see which one it is, if the footsteps get faster and louder it's after me if it stays the same then it's a stranger. I pick up the pace and would you look at that, the footsteps get louder, I stop and decide to talk to the one following me.
"I know you're following me, show yourself before this gets ugly really fast.
Silence...
*Hmph, I can't sense any aura, seems like it's not a humanoid.*
"Sigh, I had a really long day today so please, just show yourself."
Shsks
*Footsteps! Here it comes!*