Chapter 8

Heya! New chapter! I guess this is where the real story starts :D I guess I'll be following some events that happen in My hero academia, for example, the tournament arc, the internship arc, etc. Please do enjoy.

[] Tensa Zangetsu/Old man
** Thought

The conversations Zangetsu and (Y/N) have is all in (Y/N)'s mind, please remember that.

It's currently 11:30 and I find myself in a pretty neat looking class, I noticed that there are different types of Void creatures heads on the wall, some big others small but still very cool. I discern that the names of every student are printed on the desks in the class, my desk seems to be at the far end of the class. I decide to have a quick nap because I didn't sleep that well last night, so why not have a quick nap, wouldn't hurt anybody. I notice that Irelia sits next to me. Blessed with the fact that I have a friend next to me I decide to ask her if she could wake me before Mrs. Fiora arrives, she agrees and takes her breakfast out of her bag, seems like she decided to be a little luxurious and eat caviar for breakfast.

"Taliyah."
"Here!"
"Garen."
"Here!"
"(Y/N)"

"...(Y/N)"
"Pssst, (Y/N)! Get up, she's here!" Irelia murmurs to me.
"(Y/N)!"
"Ughhh, whhaat ish it?"
The moment I woke up and regained sight I could basically see the devil staring down at me just a meter apart.
"GET DOWN AND DO PUSHUPS UNTIL I TELL YOU STOP." Mrs. Fiora could be heard shouting at me, she then adds. "I DO NOT TOLERATE STUDENTS SLEEPING IN MY CLASS."
*Holy fuck I shouldn't have taken a nap ohshitohshitohshit she's actually going to murder me*
It looks like she's going to make hellfire rain down on me, eh, I lived a decent life, nothing to complain about.
"I will have you do pushups till the class is over. This should be a good reminder for you and everyone here that I do not tolerate stuff like that."
"Aye, ma'am."
[Hahahaha, serves you right for calling me old man]
*Piss off*

Nobody in the class dared to look at me or even behind them, they just kept listening to me getting ridiculed because they simply didn't want to risk at doing pushups themselves.
Mrs. Fiora then taps my head with her finger and goes back to her desk, she then says the following. "Now that we are done with that, I'll be officially congratulating all of you for passing the exam. Congratulations. Before you ask me questions let me address the ones I'm sure you'll be asking. Class A and B each have 16 students. Yes, you will have breaks, your dormitory room keys will be given to you by me, each room will have 2 beds meaning you will be living with someone else. Boys and girls are separated into 2 different buildings and last but not least the school personnel are as follows, the janitor is Mr. Braum, he's in the 1st floor, our school has two medics they are called Mrs. Soraka and the second one is Mrs. Janna, and as you all know, Mr. Aatrox will be your PE teacher, the school cook is Mr. Pantheon, he's especially good at baking and last but not least the head of the school is Mr. Ryze. Any more questions? No? Fine then, we'll be moving to the other matter at hand, the subjects, and (Y/N).
"Four four five, four four six, huh, me?"
"Yes, after the class is over I have something to tell you, so please be kind and stay." She says it with a hidden smirk.
*Not good*
[Are you finally going to get laid?]
*SHUT IT*

"As for the 8th hour on Friday you'll have me, we'll be talking about the progress we make each week, any questions?"
A bird-like boy then raises a hand that is covered in feathers and asks when Mrs. Fiora will be giving the keys to the students.
"In exactly 4 hours, because the hour will end in 3...2...1..."
*Holy fuck please eeeeeeeeend.*
RRRRINNGGGGGG
*Yeeeessssssssssss*
"The break will be for 15 minutes, please don't come late."
As the students were leaving the class I could notice some that were looking at me with pity in their eyes, mostly from my group of friends but also from some that I don't know, for example, an ashen-haired girl or the chill looking guy, think his name's Yasuo.

"Now then, (Y/N). How were the pushups?"
"Honestly amazing, I noticed that I gained some weight this morning and this exercise is just perfect," I say in a sarcastic tone.
"Good to know you have some sarcasm, but remember to never say them in serious conversations... You're probably wondering why I asked you to stay, right?"
"Well, you just answered yourself but yes, I am wondering why you asked me to stay here."
"It's about clubs. Do you have anything in mind? Do you want to join my club? As I told you yesterday, we've been unlucky in school tournaments for quite a while now and I'm seeking strong members and I honestly think you're the perfect candidate, I'll even instantly promote you to club captain, what do you say?"
"Yeaahno, I don't want to take part in some tournaments, I'd rather join the cooking club! Heard they make delicious cakes there!"
"Ze cooking club? Have you gone mad? One as talented and powerful as you would join a cooking club?! Is that truly what you want?" Mrs. Fiora says in a frowning and shocked expression.
"Yap, nothings changin my mind now if you don't mind, I'd like to enjoy my break."
As I was about to leave the class she puts her left hand on my shoulder, stopping me from walking out.
"I have a proposal..."
"A proposal you say? I'm listening..."
"Listen... I will give you 1 A on any subject I teach, will that change your mind?"
[Take it]
*Why would I though? I want to eat some cakes!*
[Stop being stubborn and take the deal! You can buy cakes later]
*Fineeeeeee*
"Alright then, that sounds fair to me, I help you win the tournament and for that, I get an A, correct?"
"Yes... But please promise not to tell anyone."
"Fret not, this will only be between us."
"Good, if you find the time, try to get us new members, since you're our 'captain' after all..." Mrs. Fiora says as she smirks.
"Ouukay? Sooo are we done here? Am I free to go?"
"Yes, this would be it, you're free to go."
*Finally. Freedom.*

RIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*Oh god no*
"Oh, seems like this took longer than I expected it to the break is over (Y/N), please head back to your seat, the second hour is about to start after all..."
*Damn it...*
[At least you're a captain of a dead club now! Horrayy! Shall we celebrate when we get home? I'll even make you a cake!]
*I swear from now on I will never stop calling you old man.*
[Okay okay, I'm sorry I'm sorry!]

The first two hours of the day was mostly class introduction, the subjects I'll be having this year and also the deal between me and Mrs. Fiora. After I meet up with Lux, Ahri, Irelia, Kayn, and Ezreal, Irelia decides to apologize because I had asked her to wake me up before the class starts, she says that she's sorry and that she would do anything to make it up for me, I tell her that everything's alright and that she should not worry about it, but I guess the breakfast she brought with her was the perfect distraction, and that distraction ended up screwing me over.

15:30
RIINNNNGGGGG

"And this would be the end of today lesson, pack your things and remember that school starts at 8 am sharp every day, as for the keys I only have them for the girls' rooms, the boys should find Mr. Lucian, he's a teacher here in our school, till tomorrow, and (Y/N), we'll be starting in a couple of days, I'll inform you more about the club later."
"Uh, sure."
I then notice my small group of friends staring at me with a confused expression.
"I was wondering (Y/N), why exactly did she ask you to stay? Was it something important? And what about a club? You didn't do anything improper did you?" Irelia asks me as she was frowning. Lux then says something that widened everyone's eyes in shock, to find out that an innocent girl as Lux would even ask something like that, is truly shocking.
"Are...Are you two already intimate!?" She shouts out of nowhere.
"WHAAAAAA? No! Of course not! I'm not someone like that!"
"Lux! What are you saying?! Of course not! (Y/N) would never do that! He would never even think or even act on such a thing." Ahri replies.
*Ehh acting is one thing but I've thought about a lot of things sooo*
[Hahahah, you would never have the balls to get intimate with that teacher of yours.]
*You know what? I don't care that you're one of my strongest swords. I will fucking break you.*
[Try me.]
*...*
[OKAY DON'T I WAS KIDDING.]
"Uhm, as Ahri was saying I would not do such a thing on my second day hahaha I'm not a stud."
"Whew, good to know. By the way, what was that about a club?" Lux asks curiously.
"Ehhhhhhhh."

Meanwhile...

"Yo Bro!"
"What is it, Darius?"
"Bro close your eyes."
"Okay, bro?"
"What do you see?"
"Nothing bro"
"That's my life without you bro."
"Bro..."

Just some brotherly love between Darius and Draven, nothing much.

End of chapter 8!

Chapter 9 coming soon!