❄️Chapter 9❄️

JACKS P.O.V.

We all sat down for dinner. Everybody was just talking and I was the big outcast.

Then Elsa's father turned to me. Uh oh

"So Jack your moon frosts son right?"

"Yes sir" ok weird

"You go to school with elsa right. Frost high?"

I nodded my head. "Actually sir our lockers are next to each other and we have a couple of classes together. Right now we are partners in the musical theater class and we are the doing the play Romeo and Juliet right elsa?" I said and looked at her.

"Jack please call me tom. Would you guys mind showing us your play. You know do it in front of us?"

"Sure" I said and looked at Elsa who was so shocked and was about to kill me.

I grabbed her wrist and she took out the script.

We started out
By the middle

"Romeo but our parents what will they think?" Said elsa looking into my eyes.

"I don't care what our parents think." I said grabbing Elsa's shoulders "I just care about you Juliet" I finished and pulled her into a kiss. Not as long as before but decent amount of time.

We pulled away and looked at the others who were watching us.

Anna was about to cry and was smiling.

"Very well Jack you both are great for these parts."

"Thank you si- I mean Tom. Well I better get going. Thank you for dinner everything was really good." I said.

"Come back anytime Jack ." Said Elsas mother.

I nodded and went out the door.

All I thought of was Elsa's first kiss. I stole her first kiss I kept telling my self whole smiling.

ELSAS P.O.V.

The whole night anna wouldn't leave me alone. She kept telling us that she was going to make shirts that say I am a proud shipper of Jelsa.

I asked her what jelsa is and she said its me and Jack. I tried so hard not to strangle her.

I was in my room lying on my bed when someone knocked on the door.

"What do you want anna!!!" I yelled.

In came my mother.

"Oh mom sorry I thought it was anna."

"It's ok elsa. I just came to ask you something?"

"Go ahead." I said and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you going out with Jack."

My eyes widened "no mom were just partners for musical theater that all."

I continued "mom who was your first kiss?"

She smiled at me " your father" I gulped .

It doesn't mean that Jack and I will be married one day right. I mean it's just a kiss.

"Goodnight mom" I said as she left my room.

My first kiss kept playing in my head. I didn't want to lose my first kiss to that thing.

And there is no way I will ever marry Jack. It's impossible (A/N HEARTBROKEN)