❄️Chapter 23❄️

ELSAS POV

"Because I care about you Elsa don't you see that"

I stared at him. he changed so much over the past few weeks. At first he would bully me and annoy me so much and know he actually somewhat cares for me. I don't know if I should believe him.

It's almost seems impossible but when I look into his eyes I see that he does really care for me. The compassion in his eyes is so real that I do start falling for him.

He looks down at me "Elsa please say something."

"I gotta go Jack, my dads waiting for me."

I turn around and go back to my dads room. I feel so bad for leaving him on the spot that it almost breaks me.

I turn around quickly and see him standing there speechless.

I tried to stop crying and walked into my dads room.

Everybody was ready to leave and we headed out.

-------------------------------------------------------

It's been a couple of weeks since dads been home. I haven't told him about the job I had which I had to change to a part time job.

Anna has been hanging out with Kristoff a lot. Shes been talking a lot about him which I think she likes him but she keeps denying it... in a bad way.

And Jack. I still haven't seen him since the last time at the hospital. I miss seeing him and talking to him that I think I might just lose it.

As I walked into school I made my way to my locker. I saw Jack and his friends, the guardians. as I opened my locker i watched from the corner of my eye Jack kissing Toothiana on the cheek. The rest of the group were laughing.

It really hurts to see him like this. I looked back and saw him smirking at me. Was he trying to show me something? That I "lost" him?

Well that's when I realized that it really did hurt me to see him with another girl. That I fell so hard for him that I actually love him.