❄️Chapter 29❄️

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

My father came home very late that day. I stayed up watching tv and saw that he came home almost drunk with purple bruises and a stain of lips on his cheek.

He already has forgotten about mother?

'Oh Elsa I need to talk to about something important." I was shocked that he actually wanted to talk to me. He hasn't been talking to me ever since the hospital.

"We will be having an important guests tomorrow night and I need you to make a special dinner."

"Dad if I could ask, who is coming over tomorrow?"

"You'll see. Now good night." And he left going upstairs into his room

* * * * * * *
I started preparing the table for our special guests. My dad started coming downstairs newly shaved and in a nice button up shirt.
Hm. I guess that guest is special tonight.

The bell rang about 5 minutes later. My dad went to open the door. In came a women with black curly hair and also a girl with long blonde hair and green eyes.

"Elsa, Anna come and meet Gothel and her daughter Rapunzel." Called my father

I studied the women called Gothel. She had a few small wrinkles around her eyes but she didn't show much age.

"It's a pleasure to meet. Why don't we eat?" I said being my polite self.

"So Elsa do you have a boyfriend?"
Immediately my mind went to Jack but we weren't really dating, we're friends...I think.

"Oh no I don't."

"Oh really well I've had many boyfriends before ." Butted in Rapunzel.

"Oh well that's good, I guess." I said back

I started thinking about Jack and the moments that we've had and the way he impacted my life.
The fact that he was my first kiss.

The fact that he brought me to his secret place.

The fact that he still fought for me even when his parents didn't like me.

The fact that a rich boy like him fell for a poor girl like me.

And lastly, the fact that I fell for the guy who would annoy me day by day.

Our love story is a cliche story but a beautiful one at the same time.

It's a story that would only happen in movies or books.

Maybe it's true of what they say. That if a boy teases you, he likes you. It didn't seem that way before but our relationship turned into something special to me.

It's created into something that I don't want to let go.

And it's at this moment, I finally knew my true feelings for Jack.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Finally I updated!!!

I know it took a long long time but it finally happened.

And here comes my classic apology:
Sorry sorry sorry sorry I felt so bad that I wouldn't update and here's the truth why (don't kill me)

I've been very lazy but at the same time I kind of lost interest in jelsa not that I don't support it.

I will continue to write this story till the end but how long will that take I don't know.

Who knows what I might do after. If I'm still interested in writing I will continue to write but will it be another jelsa story, I don't know

And that was my confession to you

I love you guys so much. You guys inspire me to keep writing my stories because even though I don't think it's good somehow you guys love it and that's what keeps me up.

Love you!!!