❄️Chapter 25❄️

❄️Jacks P.O.V.❄️

I caught up to Elsa at the end of the day. I watched her and how upset she looked. I started to feel bad.

"Hey Elsa!" I yelled out to get her attention. She tried to ignore me but she slightly looked up. I quickly ran up to her before she got on the bus.

"Elsa do you mind coming with me somewhere?" I asked trying to be as sincere as possible but I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Why don't you ask Toothiana to go with yoyou she replied coldly.

Awe she is jealous.

"Please Elsa I really need you by my side door this." I stayed into her eyes hoping she would accept

"Fine"

I was talking her to a place where I know she hasn't visited in a while probably.

The whole time she was looking outside of the window. She looked so beautiful with the winter scenery in the background. Her cheeks were a little pink from the cold outside and a couple of strands fell onto her face. I couldn't help but stare any her knowing I am so lucky to have her with me.

I pulled up to the lake I brought to get before. I grabbed the ice skates in the trunk.

"Come on " I said. I grabbed her hand and led her to the lake.

"Jack I don't know I haven't been ice skating in years." she said looking nervous.

"Don't worry Elsa I'll always be with no matter what." I said. And I meant every word I said. I really do love her that I don't care what my parents think our what my friends think.

I'd give up everything just for Elsa.

❄️ Elsa's P.O.V.❄️

I followed jack onto the ice when I started to slip when her steadied me he held my hands tightly like he never wanted to let go and I didn't want him to.

I started moving my feet the way my mother taught me trying to remember how. I started to let go Jacks hand thinking I could move on my own.

I remembered my mother and how she skated. I remembered her smile and how much she cares for us. And that's when I slipped and fell.

I started to cry a little and not because I fell but because of the thought of mother.

Jack quickly came to me and cradled me in his arms like I was a baby.

"Don't worry you'll be better. I'm so so so sorry I wasn't there to catch you but you'll be better I promise." he whispered into my ears.

"Jack it hurts." I cried out.

"I know I know it hurts but it will get better."

"No Jack I miss my mom. Its not going to get better."

"Yes it will Elsa I'll always be there for you and I mean every word. I will never leave you no matter what."

I nodded while holding onto to him like I'll lose him forever.

I closed my eyes knowing Jack will be there for me. I trusted him with all my heart.

AUTHORS NOTE:

YAY I'M BACK. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE. I AM HAVING THE FEELS RIGHT NOW. ANYBODY ELSE???

LOVE YA GUYS!!!