❄️Chapter 26❄️

❄️ Elsa's P.O.V.❄️

two weeks later

I've finally decided to visit my mother for the first time since the funeral. I hadn't told Jack or Anna that I was going. The only person that knew was dad.

My dad had been very distant from both Anna and I but mainly me. He's been starting to work again.
But I was only staying for an hour till I have to go to work.

"Hey Elsa" called out Jack. He ran up beside me and put his arm around my shoulders. And no incase your wondering we are not a couple. There is no such thing as Anna calls Jelsa.

I mean of course I love Jack but I think everything would be better to take things slow and plus my father would never allow me to have a boyfriend at this age.

"Hey Jack what's up"

"Nothing just wanted to spend time with you today"

"Sorry Jack but not today. I'm kinda busy today"

"Then I'll come with you."

"Sorry Jack but I kinda want to go alone."

"Ok I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright see ya." I said And watched walk away

------------------after school-------------------

I walked up to my mother's grave. I say on a small bench near it.

I set down the flowers I bought before I came.

"Hey mom. Sorry I haven't been here in awhile . I miss you so much"

Silence was the only thing I heard.

"Dad and Anna miss you. I miss yo- " I was interrupted by another voice.

"Hey Mrs.Arrandale it's me Jack your future son in law remember."

"Jack please tell me you didn't follow me here."

"Of course not I came to visit your mother. Oh Elsa I didn't know you were here."

"Bye Jack. Bye Mom love you."

"Love you to Mrs.Arrandale and don't worry I'll take care of my future bride." he said following me.

"Jack seriously I have somewhere I need to be."

"Ok I'll drop you off."

"Its ok I'll take the bus."

"Elsa do you wanna do this the easy way or the hard way."

"Fine"

"Finally" he muttered but loud enough for me to hear

We walked over to the car when he grabbed my hand. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go so eventually I gave up. I mean I'm not complaining. I loved Jacks larger hand covering my small one. It was like a perfect match.

We came up to the car and he opened the door. When he started the engine he asked me where to drop me off.

"The diner at the corner by the pizzeria."

"Why are you hungry, here I'll come in with you to buy both of us lunch."

"No Jack I'm not I have a job."

"Why do you need a job"

"I need to help pay for the hospital bills and other bills at home. my father isn't like how he used to be."

"Elsa why didn't you just ask me I could've helped you."

"I don't need your help Jack."

"And why not." by this time he's voice has gone louder that I flinched at his voice.

"Because I don't need your help why can't you understand."