"YG University" Jisoo answerd.

"How much it is?" Lisa asked.

"10 dollars but you can pay me when its done. you may want to buy one of our potions or charms. all very real, and quite powerful." the girl said in a smooth voice.

Lisa nodded with a smile, it seemed like it was all in good fun. "Okay, read my fortune."

Irene looked at Lisa with a rather mysterious look. " Okay miss, what is your name?"

"I'm Lisa Manoban and this is my friend Jisoo"

The woman asked Lisa to put out her hands which she carefully examined.

She said some thing in what sounded like Hungarian as she waive her hands.

The girl pulled out a deck of Tarrot cards and had Lisa touch the deck.

With an amused expression, Lisa watched as the woman placed down 3 cards and then looked in to the crystal ball.

She turn a card wich was "The sun." That puzzled the gypsy, as the card supposed to be "The lovers".

Irene had set up the deck ahead of time. but continuing on, the girl then gazed into the crystal ball and began to speak in a low voice.

"You.. miss Manoban are a entartainer, -- no wait.. a singer. you want to be a pop star. you will have great success in your chosen field. many people will support you."

Lisa was mildly impressed that the woman knew she wants to be a singer. that was because Irene happend to remember Lisa from the School singing contest which she happend to watch.

The girl turn the second card witch was, The lovers. the gypsy assumed she had switched the two cards when setting up the deck as The sun card supposed to be the second.

"Your heart belongs to someone else but you have rival for his affections. I see black and blue in the form of this rival." the gypsy girl have observed the group earlier and notice Lisa eyeing Jennie's boyfriend. Irene had also noticed the color of clothes Jennie had been wearing.

Now Lisa and Jisoo had a bit more impressed, as Jennie was wearing all black and blue this evening.

The third card she turned over was, The tower, which the gypsy looked at rather curiously.

That wasn't the card that was supposed to be there. it was supposed to be the card, "The wheel of fortune." that card's presence was very strange in deed, Irene thought.

The Tower card, of all the tarrot cards was the most ominous. its presence could mean disaster, sudden change or great upheaval. Its presence sent a chill up the gypsy spine, as there wasn't even Tower card in the deck. she had purposely left it out.

Again she assumed she had made a mistake in preparing the deck.

Irene keept going and began to speak. "Love will come to you, but perhaps not in a way you may expect but, it is coming and soon." the gypsy wasn't even sure why she said what she said, but she knew it was the truth.

"There is your fortune, I hope it is satisfactory." she said with a smile. the gypsy mental note to double check her tarrot deck the next time.

"Well, you said love is coming to me but, I doubt the one I wants to love me, maybe it will be someone else." Lisa said with a shrug.

Irene smiled. "How about a love potion? just 4 drops and once they consume it they will fall madly deeply in love with the first person they see. I promised you half off. only 10 dollars."

Lisa decided to play along as Irene had called the fact that she was a singer. "Okay, I'll take one love potion."

Irene's smile widened. "One coming right up! it has enough for 4 doses."

For a minute the gypsy looked about amongst a shelf of bottles but seemed to not be able to find the bottle she was looking for. after a moment she looked in a box near the floor. "Ah, here it is" the girl said as she placed a small red bottle on the table.

The potion bottle had the word Love engraved on it.

Lisa picked up the bottle, noticing how it seemed to sparkle for a moment.

"That will be 20 dollars total." the gypsy girl said.

Lisa pulled a 20 out of her purse and handed to the girl.

"Thank you." she said as she move to leave.

"You are welcome." Irene said.

A short time later, Lisa and Jisoo rejoined the group near the end of the midway.

"So did you get your fortune read Manoban? I'll bet that was pretty dismisal." Jennie said with a smirk before she planted a kiss on Bambam's cheek.

Lisa just put her hand on the love potion in her pocket and smiled. even though it wasn's real, Lisa was a bit hopeful that love might be coming her way.

"She said love was coming my way, I liked the sounds of that."

"Whatever." Jennie dismissively said as she move to kiss Bambam.

2 hours later the carnival was closed and the carnival people were cleaning up and counting receipts.

Irene the young gypsy girl was sitting on the steps to her wagon, looking quite pleased as her grandmother came up.

"So Irene, how did you do on your first night alone?" the old woman said.

"I did great. I read 7 fortunes sold a couple of good luck charms and even one of love potions in the red bottle to some girl."

Irene's grandma quickly froze.
"What did you say?! red bottle?"

"Uh.. yeah, I couldn't find the normal green bottle so I found a red one. just a bit of karo syrup, some food dye and a bit of jack daniels right?"

"YOU FOOL!" the old woman hissed angerly.

"What?" said the now confused girl.

"I told you only sell the green and blue bottles! they are just the normal fake potions. you just sold that poor girl a real love potion!"

Irene turned pale. "Oh gosh.. what do I do?!"

"Well first you owe me 100 dollars for that potion which you will work off. second you need to find that girl and get that potion back. its too late tonight but you find her tomorrow. do you have any idea where she was from?"

Irene nodded. "Yeah I do.. but grandmother, that same girl I sold the potion too, s-something odd happened when I read her fortune."

The old woman turned a curious eye to the girl. "What?"

"The three cards she were supposed to draw were The lovers, The sun and The wheel of fortune. I set up my deck, just like you taught me. I'm sure I packed the deck right."

The old woman suddenly had a look in her eye as if she knew what was going to happen next. "What cards actually came up?"

The girl looked stunned for a moment as her grandmother knew what had happened. "The cards came up were, The sun, The lovers and The tower. grandma, I didn't even put the Tower card in the deck."

The old woman thought for a moment.

"Chance or fate decided to play tricks tonight. that girl is in store for a love she'd never expect for a million years. you need to find her tomorrow and get that potion back. pay her back, double her money if you need to. otherwise, that girl will be playing with very powerful forces indeed. love potion are not to be taken lighty."

Unedited and english is not my first language guys but this story is good, give it a shot!

STREAM LOVESICK GIRLS!