Naruto x Kyuubi 5!

Start from the beginning

"Nah, I will when I felt like it" she said happily and walked with rhymes in her ways making her breasts jiggled whenever she jumped up and down. Hip swaying side to side seductively.

"Kyuubi-sama, about the task you assign me," Erza quickly ran to catch up with the energetic Kitsune "I had called them and tell them everything."

"That's good then" Kyuubi nodded her head "We will needed all the girls to help Naruto freed my brothers and sisters. What about Mira, based on the phenomenon Naruto had created around here I'm sure she had come here by now"

"I really hope so" Erza said with a little disliking in her tone while they were best friend she would never admit that and of course the other side either. Mira was currently the Queen of Succubus demon and used to be one of the four original bodyguards of Kyuubi-hime. They held a great rivalry relationship with each other and neither of them wanted to see the other soon, having fighting and insulting each other all the times Erza wished the white hair lusty woman was the last one to come here.

Thank to Succubus special ability she properly arrived here by now... who know maybe she was around here sucking the life out of a dozen of men using their cock in the same time.

"Achoo!... Geez, Erza properly is badmouthing me"

Miles away a certain Succubus was having her breakfast with a dozen of naked men around her, lying on a bed with two cock in her pussy and asshole, hands wrapping around two other while sucking the largest cock from the man that was sitting on her face.

"CUMMING!" the man that was fucking her anal shouted out and cum all his sperm deeply into her before falling to the ground beside the bed. Another quickly attacked her asshole with his cock and he moaned out with unimaginable pleasure rushed through his body.

The man that was just fell to the ground had just joined seven other men, they seemed like had already passed out from exhaustion but unknown to the other all had been death from the time they cum inside of her body.

"Come here boy... please your whore, fuck this slut good... give me all your life!" the white hair Mira called out with pure lust as groping her tits and swayed side to side invitingly to all the man around her. She giggled perversely at more and more men circling around with their cock throbbing like crazy and then the giggle disappeared by a cock being rammed into her mouth, and there were nothing left other than lust filled mouth.

Later that day, all over Elemental Nation had been horrified to know that all the men in a small village had disappeared mysteriously, no one know where they were.

Returned back to our two favorite vixens they just arrived at Naruto's apartment and climb on the stair to his room

"Well, I always enjoy her company... Mirajane that is" Kyuubi giggled "She had some nice Incubus to please me but neither of them as good as Naruto-kun, hell even all of them combine couldn't bring me over the limit like him... ufufu, I couldn't wait to introduce Naruto-kun to Mira, herself and her Succubus would be a great addition to his harem don't you think?"

"I don't think it would be such a good idea Kyuubi-sama... Mira is the queen of succubus, an irresponsible woman who even coudn't control herself let along her people" Erza said with huff while Kyuubi giggled "Don't you remember the mass chaos she started three hundred year ago? she let he people out and fuck every single living thing at Makai while hwrself sat on a throne made by male's flesh with two cocks in her pussy and asshole at the same time?" Kyuubi nodded with a smile, unknown to Erza Kyuubi also got a hand in this chaos. Letting her people having fun once in a while didn't hurt or anything "selfish, sluty and a bitch in heat is always her name... I don't even know how she was as strong as me"