Naruto x Kyuubi 4!

Start from the beginning

"Miss me already?" she asked while swaying her hip side to side. Naruto really couldn't get enough of her body as he launch at her making Naruto yelped in mock surprise "I knew it Naruto-kun" she laughed happily at he buried his face deep in her pussy and thrusting his tongue into her, going as far as he could before took his head away from her and looked at Kyuubi deep in her eyes. Azure met crimson red as Naruto smirked ferally at her.

Pulling down his zipper Kyuubi pulled down his pant and lowered her body down so she was face to face with his cock. Naruto support himself in all four and let Kyuubi freed his cock from it prison. Kyuubi pouted when she saw he wasn't hard enough for her liking but decided to fix it anyway. Putting his cock in her mouth she played with his cock using her tongue and the inside of her cheeks, chewing lightly while not using teeth soon brought Naruto to its full mass. Pleased with her work Kyuubi put his cock in her mouth and sucked the large snake that he called a dick.

Naruto then rammed his cock into her tight throat before pulling back, sitting up with his knee at each side of her head Naruto ran his hand through his unruly hair and sighed in satisfaction with the feeling of her throat wrapped around his cock like a glove several times too small.

He glanced down at her and she was looking up at him with lust filled eyes. The Kyuubi hummed a soft tune while fingering her pussy making Naruto's cock throbbed excitedly. Not able to wait any longer he began to brutally face fucked her, but he wasn't surprise at all when he heard she didn't gag, not even once. Just the sound of her moan and the his cock thrusting into her soft throat.

"Naruto-... oh sorry Kyuubi-sama" Yukit jumped through the window and landed on the table casually sat down and watched Naruto fucked her head clan face. She had heard that the great Kyuubi for once had fallen in sex activity and still have a hard time trying to think about her mistress being dominating. Usually it was the other way around.

"Return so soon Yukit? Is there anything important?" he asked while turning around, putting his hand on her breasts to support his weight Naruto increased his pace on his violent thrust.

"Nothing important Naruto-sama, Tsunade Senju already settling with the civilian council. You will be okay at least until the next meeting" Naruto nodded his head while deep in thought

"Okay, thank you Yukit, you can go now" the fox bowed down and disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Sighing, Naruto lost all his aroused as he pulled out before standing up. Kyuubi looked at him confused but nonetheless standing up and walked closely right behind him.

Pouring water into his glass Naruto gulped down the cool feeling of the water. It was clear that they were planning something and he didn't like it, after all they already have their eyes set on him long ago and why stopped now.

"Despite everything you did for them, they will turn their back to you Naruto-kun" Kyuubi whispered into his ear while wrapping her hand around his torso, pressing her front as tight as she could into him. She was rather surprise that her favorite knuckle head shinobi didn't retorted back to her speech.

"I... I don't know what to do Kyuubi-chan" he put his hand on the table. For the first time in his life, Naruto was doubting all his efforts in trying to become a Hokage and what he had done for this village.

"Oh my... Naruto-kun, I can protect you, put you under my protection... turn you into an immortal and stay at my side for the rest of eternity" she licked his neck pumped his hard cock lightly "all you need to do is let me destroy this place, don't you want it Naruto-kun?" she let go off him, the blond turned around to see her walking around him with elegant and grace. A high class aura form around her with each step she took, her hips swaying side to side and massive tits bounced up and down erotically.