Naruto x Kyuubi 4!

Start from the beginning

"Ufufufu?" she smirked before silently snapping her finger, deactivated the Genjutsu. In a bust of flame all four man busted into golden flame before disappeared into nothingness "you know that I only have you in my heart Naruto-kun" she kiss his cheek lovingly.

"Right right, say as much as you want" Naruto sighed before saying "Let's go home"

"Naruto, wait up" Naruto heard the familiar voice of his teammates called out for him and turned around.

"Sakura-chan" Naruto waved at her with his unoccupied hand. With a hot, busty goddess at his side each night had helped him got pass his crush on his pink hair teammate.

"Naruto-kun, Yamato-taichou wanted to meet us" Sakura said before looking at the red hair beside Naruto. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment at her choice of clothing and felt herself turned so little seeing her hourglass, goddess like figure. Even her face was angelic beautiful and it was so unfair. Seeing the glared from the red head Sakura held back her question as a thousand way of death flashed through her mind in a matter of second. Sakura had to hold the urge not to vomit when she saw that crazy bloodlust lingering on the air around that woman.

Swallowed hard she turned to Naruto and said with a shaky voice "Anyway... m-meet us at our training ground... o-okay?"

"Yeah" Naruto nodded before seeing Sakura sunshined away "What did you do?" Naruto asked without looking at Kyuubi.

"Just a small flash of the future my dear" she kissed his jaw bones and grabbed his cock through his pants tightly "Anyway, seeing that you need to go and I don't want to stir your jealousy I will go back to your mind then" Kyuubi pulled his head to her lips the final time before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

"I hope you're more normal Kyuubi-chan" Naruto shook his head and began to head to the training ground where he will meet with his team.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu" Naruto slammed his hand to his floor after returning to his house.

In a puff of smoke a white fur little fox with six tails appeared on the ground looking at him with her beat silver eyes. This fox named was Yukit, the only one that didn't try to jump his bone like most of the horny part of Kyuubi's Clan. She also preferred her fox form over her human form because she felt more comfortable with it.

"What's your desire Naruto-sama?" Yukit said in a soft and feminine voice "and where is Kyuubi-sama, I thought she is always with you?"

"Listen Yukit, I want you to sneak into the council meeting again and tell me what're they talking about afterward" Yukit was the best thief of the Kitsune Clan, her sneaking ability was unmatchable even for Kyuubi. She was the perfect one to do these kinds of job for him.

Lately, the council especially the civilian council, especially the male ones had been angrier with Naruto lately. He didn't know why but whenever he saw them on the street those peoples always glaring dagger at him and threw some bottle at the blond. With his skill Naruto easily avoided them but they were getting on his nerve lately.

And he hated it. He already had Yukit done this once before, and the reason for this was because they thought he used this... Kyuubi's tricks to charm the goddess that was walking right beside him in the morning and stole all the female attention from them.

"On it Naruto-sama" Yukit said before disappearing in a small white blur.

Sighing Naruto slammed his hand on the ground again but this time thought about a certain Kitsune inside of his mind.

Kyuubi appeared in front of him with her usual sultry smile, hands on her hip in a damn sexy pose, as naked as the day she was born. Naruto sighed and was slowly rejecting his decision of summoning her out of the seal for six hour per day and all night when he got home. Sure he helped him cleaned his house and made some damn good ramen, but despite all that she was wrecking chaos all over Konoha's male population with her choice of clothing.