Naruto x Kyuubi 3!

Start from the beginning

"Well?" Naruto scolded turning around facing a pouting Kyuubi "what're you waiting for let's go".

"Out?" Kyuubi smiled and walked out of the room.

Naruto was walking through the streets of Konoha while particularly invisible. Why? It was easy to tell that was, because the horny fox girl walking next to him who was doing sexy poses to the men of the village. While she hated Konoha's guts she still couldn't forget the fact that she loved men, and men would always be a tool for her to use, well... except for her Naruto-kun that is.

Naruto huffed while Kyuubi pulled her short skirt high to expose her pussy to a group of civilians which Naruto recognized as part of the civilian Council. They all cheered in excitement when she started doing some more sexy poses, before Naruto grabbed her hand and pulled her with him making the men who were completely lost in her beauty shout out in frustration. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't jealous or anything it's just that whenever her teasing crossed the line men would always runs to her and try to touch her assets. Only for Kyuubi to use her invisible tail to wrap around their body and crush their bones with a cruel smile. If it was a shinobi she would try to fuck him to death just like those two chunnin he managed to save. He was just saving their lives from a bloodthirsty kitsune that would happly bath in their blood.

Kyuubi was wearing a normal civilian girl's clothes which consist of a white buttoned up shirt that looked like it was going to bust due to the side of her breasts, she only buttoned the middle two buttons of her shirt, exposing a lot of cleavage and midriff and small sensually. Her skirt was so short that it barely reached passed her butt and pussy maybe it was, because of the size of her ass. She was also wearing black high-heels boots. Her long flowing red hair had been tied into a long braid, but still let some form her face perfectly. What was worse was that she didn't wear any underwear, just wearing something to cover the important places she needed to, but sensually exposed them whenever she wanted to.

Sitting down on a massive rock at the training ground Kyuubi smirked when Naruto begin his training routine. She already told him the secret of Shadow clones and they had helped the blond improve a lot.

Seeing a massive army of sweating Naruto Uzumaki in front of her she couldn't help, but rub her thighs together, her juice leaking down her thigh on to the rock she was sitting on. The clothes she was wearing were uncomfortable and she preferred to be naked if possible, she never understand how humans nowadays wore their clothes, but just shrugged when she put on the clothes Naruto brought for her. She had a good tease and fuck later, because her sexiness only increased when she put her clothes on. The red haired Kyuubi sighed happily at the memory.

Naruto breathed out and slowly dispelled all his clones, his first routine had finished and he was ready to start the next one. The blond instantly turned his head to the Kyuubi who was sitting on the ground with her face completely covered in cum that he nearly cracked his neck. The memories hit him it seems some of his clones had abandoned thier training and went to have some fun with her.

She blew a kiss to him making Naruto's eyebrow twitched uncontrollably. Damn woman and her sex drive.

Calming himself down Naruto focused his energy before concentrating in summoning a Kitsune. All the week he couldn't get his mind off Kyuubi's body and always ended up summoning her out of the seal, which lead to a cum covered red head on the bed afterward. Concentrating hard and brushing the image of Kyuubi out of his mind Naruto's body glowed a soft blue light before doing the familiar hand seals and slammed his hand on the ground.

"Kuchiyose no Justu" Naruto called out and summoned a large amount of smoke, he waited patiently for the smoke to clear.

Kyuubi was sucking her finger and fingering her folds suddenly snapped her head up when she felt the familiar youki hit her. "This should be interesting", Kyuubi thought in her head, she was cracking like mad as her exchanged eyesight helped her see a long red hair blowing by the wind and upper body covered in armor.