𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

Comenzar desde el principio

stormyy.lee
if i'm drunk?
nah, it's too soon
besides today i have to take care of mark

"Mark?" Her brow frowned as her fingers moved quickly across the screen. Her eyes widened as much as they could, which wasn't much thanks to the heavy false eyelashes that Hwasa had put on her.

Today was Mark's birthday and all GOT7 was here –well, except Jackson– but that was not important, the important thing was that he was here and she had to go where he was to pick up her drunk sister. Immediately her brain began to look for escape from this deadly trap.

She had concluded that she had three options.

The first –Leave her here and let Storm take care of her, she's also her friend.

The second –Climb there, congratulate Mark, catch her and go home to shout her tomorrow when she was with the hangover.

And the last but not least, the third –Climb there, act like a mature adult, greet everyone and have a good time with those who used to call friends.

The most sensible and logical was the third, the second was also acceptable but being Venus who we are talking about and given the situation, she chose the first.

She dropped a handful of bills at the bar, ignoring the bartender shouting at her for the change and tried to get out of there. She remembered the route that Hwasa had taken her when they entered and almost growled in exasperation when she realized that she had to go through the sea of ​​people yes or yes. She groaned in frustration when she found no other way out and sighed before closing her eyes ready to die drowned in the sweaty bodies of the people but a hand curling in her wrist prevented her.

Slowly she opened her eyes meeting a smiling Bambam "Easyyy, noona!".

"What the hell, Bam?" She pushed him to get rid of his grip but it shouldn't have worked since the boy's hand didn't let go. She looked at his eyes covered by sunglasses, why is he wearing sunglasses in a disco? Leave it, it's Bambam "What are you doing here?".

"Storm sent me for you, noona." He smiled at her, pointing to the area where the booth was "Thank you that she didn't send Jaebum."

The air stuck in her throat for a few seconds "J-Jaebum?".

"Another one who hasn't got over it" The young man murmured rolling his eyes under his sunglasses. He began to pull her toward the stairs that led to the VIP reserved area.

He pulled her easily since Daesoul was assumed in her thoughts about how surreal the situation felt. Of all the nights she went to the disco, did Jaebum have to attend the same disco as her?.

Without realizing it, they had already reached the exclusive room and had an alcoholic Yugyeom hugging her neck. She patted her shoulder when he lazily separated from her and smiled at Mark congratulating him on his birthday.

"Vee!" Hwasa muttered away from Storm to go to her group mate, gave her a smile that let her know that she was in a worse state than Yugyeom's.

"I found her ten minutes ago, she was vomiting in the bathroom" The other blonde informed her while she sat next to her best friend. Daesoul ignored how she rested her head on his shoulder and tangled her arms around his while Mark kissed her hair.

Venus had always seen that friendship as something else but they denied it so she shrugged before looking at her best friend.

"I've been looking for you most of the night, where were you?" The girl looked at her seriously for a moment before starting to laugh hysterically, Soul sighed letting go. She dropped herself to Youngjae's side, grabbed a drink and extended it to the thai "Put me something strong."

Bambam let out a whistle and smiled pouring into her glass a bottle of some alcohol that she hadn't stopped to look at. Her gaze was centered between Hwasa dancing with Yugyeom and her glass, she didn't dared to look the other way since she knew that if she did she would see him and did not know if she was ready for that.

She had felt his gaze on her since BamBam had brought her and that was bothering her, she wanted to go and shout at him to stop looking at her because she was feeling vulnerable and didn't like it. Today was not a good day for this to happen, fuck she didn't even want to be here.

She had argued with Baekhyun on the phone and after finishing the call she had realized that she felt nothing for him. She no longer felt that feeling of adventure and emotion, of euphoria as Storm would tell, she no longer felt anything with him and could no longer deal with the situation. She had fun talking to him and enjoyed their time together but as friends like years ago. The confusion of feelings that had brought them to bed –well, the sofa, the stairs, the kitchen, the floor of her room, the floor of the living room, the floor of the kitchen and the shower too– no longer seemed to be there.

And Dae lamented about it because she knew that she should talk to him and tell him that they should end this but with that conversation there was only one possible end, which would break his heart. It wasn't something she wanted, but she knew it was the right thing because she couldn't keep him for fear that their friendship would end, which she knew would end even if he said otherwise because that was what happened with Jaebum.

They said they would both remain friends in case things ended between them and they now look at each other sitting in a corner of the room without looking into each other's eyes after losing communication two –almost three– years after their relationship ended. .

She didn't want that to happen with Baekhyun.

Her gaze shifted to Mark and Arabella, both still in the position they had previously taken but now looking at each other and muttering things between them. Both had smiles on their faces and their eyes seemed to be full of love. She rolled her eyes.

Why didn't they accept that they loved each other and started dating?.

Still she smiled to see them because it was a beautiful sight to see two people so comfortable with each other. She missed that, being like that with someone in public. Unintentionally her gaze moved to Jaebum, surprising that he was also looking at his hyung and his "best friend", shook his head and made eye contact.

Her eyes moved to his hand looking for something and in doing so she felt her heart start beating against her chest. The black ink forming a small "D" on the back of his hand was still there.

She looked back at his eyes when he moved his fingers, knowing what she was doing, then he smiled at her.

(note !) yeah, uhm, second
part maybe?