𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩

kim yongsun (solar) ; yongsoul or sundae

Venus likes to bother Solar, it's her favorite pastime but that doesn't mean they get along badly, but quite the opposite. Venus cares and takes care of her leader by giving her massages when her neck has knots, taking things from the highest shelves for her or simply telling her nice things even that doesn't stop her from bothering her because of her dolphin laugh with which Venus laughs each once she hears it.

moon byulyi (moonbyul) ; double moon or byulsoul

Both Moons are very similar, both are tomboys and greasy and somewhat perverted apart from that they are both rappers of the group. Moonbyul loves to flirt with Venus because she follows the roll...but only until Hwasa is in the room, she also likes to praise her height. The goal of Moonbyul is make Venus blush but in these eight years that are known hasn't achieved even once.

jung wheein ; jungdae or wheevee

wheein loves to annoy venus with her aegyo since the elder hates the aegyo with her whole heart, venus also thinks that her dongsaeng is very noisy but that doesn't prevent her from make venus smile with her sillyness. both usually fight for the love of hwasa, but venus always wins.

ahn hyejin (hwasa) ; hyesoul or hwavee

hwasa is venus's baby. the older loves the maknae of the group with madness, venus becomes soft for her although she also flirts with hwasa non-stop. according to the moomoos they are soul mates, both come in a pack if you want one you must love the other too. hyesoul is the most famous ship among the mamamoo's ships and the ships of other female groups