"Let's have breakfast at Han River." He shouts as I slide into my jeans, successfully making sure I don't accidentally slide my foot into the slits on the knees.

"That sounds nice, but it's gonna rain today." I announce once I slide into my high neck. When I walk out, Jungkook is sitting at my vanity while his pinky fingers delicately part his curly locks at the center of his forehead. I smile at the soft 'o' shape of his lips as he concentrates, but it falls when he catches me standing beside him in the reflection.

He breaths out a deep scoff and his lips part to expose his full smile. I beam in response, unconsciously running my hand through the hair at the back of his head.

"May, there isn't a single cloud in the sky and the forecast reads sunny all day."

I shake my head, and I still don't notice that while I continue to play with his hair he pressed his head closer to my hand in pleasure. "They don't know what they're talking about. I'm telling you, it will rain."

Jungkook scoffs, slightly rolling his eyes. "Hurry, I'm hungry."

The hand that was stroking his hair was now pushing his shoulder to get him off of the chair. "Okay, move. I need to sit."

And in one swift movement, his hands were on my waist, pulling me on to his lap. My hand instinctively held on to his bicep, while the other gripped his knee to hold me steady. With widened eyes and a gaping mouth, I looked at Jungkook who carried a smug look. The close proximity between us was enough to still me after I gasped.

"And now you're sitting." When he winks, I look away from his twinkling eyes to hide the blush on my cheeks. But when I hear him laugh, I realize that the mirror in front of me had given me away.

I mustered up all my strength to ignore the persistent tingling at the pit of my stomach and get started on my makeup routine. I distract myself from Jungkook's intense gaze and his hand cupping my thigh with my makeup. Every once in a while, I check myself out in the mirror to judge the look, and Jungkook softly mumbles 'it looks good' or 'perfect'. While deciding on which eye color to go with or which lip color to choose, Jungkook used his free hand to hand me the color he liked best.

"Perfect." Jungkook smiles when I slightly pucker my lips after applying my gloss. He lightly pats my thigh, and on cue, I stand to reach my leather jacket.

I quickly brush my fingers through my hair because yesterday's curls were now waves and I was loving it.

"Let's go." I smile, leading the way to the door where I slide into my Docs and pick out an umbrella. "There should be plenty more in there." I tell Jungkook.

"Aish." He sighs. "I'm not going to carry one because It's not going to rain."

I shrug and step out with him leading the way. "Whatever."

"Whatever." He mimics in a higher tone with head sways.

"How old are you? five?" I bicker before I sway to the side when Jungkook shoves his shoulder into me that causes me laugh.

I use Jungkook's shoulder for support while we make it to his motorcycle. Without hesitation, I take my place behind him, securely wrapping my arms around his torso before he takes off.

• • •

"How did you even know?" Jungkook asked.

The umbrella turned out to be quite useful for the both of us.

We ended up finishing our breakfast under a the bridge along with the other admirers of Han River who were not expecting the sudden rain.