The Interview

"Mind if I join you?" I asked as I stood naked with the shower door open, staring at a soaking wet and incredibly sexy Sam.

He smiled at me and pulled me in with him, wrapping his strong arms around me. "I want nothing more."

I looked up at him and could see the desire in his eyes. I placed a soft kiss on his lips and grabbed my body wash. "Mind giving me a hand?"

Sam smirked at me and began lathering up his hands. Then, standing behind me, he ran them all over my body, caressing every part of me. He placed his first and middle fingers on either side of my nipples and tugged on them gently while he cupped my breasts. Then, keeping one hand on my breast, he inched the other down my stomach and over my mound, sliding his fingers between my folds.

"Mmm..." I moaned as he moved his fingers up and down my womanhood, causing my clitoris to swell and throb.

Suddenly, he spun me around and trailed his hands from my shoulders to my ass, grabbing fistfuls. His length was pressed tightly against me as he ran his fingers between my cheeks and teased my hole.

"Oh!" I gasped in surprise. I didn't expect to actually like that.

Sam turned us around so that I was directly under the water, while his hands roamed over my slippery body, clearing away the soap. I was so turned on.

When he stuck his hand between my legs to rinse off my center, his eyes went wide. "You're extremely wet!"

I smiled and grabbed his cock. "You're extremely hard."

Sam grinned at me devilishly and hoisted my leg up over his hip. Then, he slammed himself inside me.

"Oh, God!" I cried and threw my arms around his neck as he pushed me up against the wall, pounding into me harder. Every thrust picked my foot up off of the ground and sent me further up the wall, only to have me come down again as he pulled out slightly.

His lips met mine in a frenzy and fire shot throughout my body. I picked my other leg up off the floor and wrapped them both around his waist, locking my ankles. I needed more of him.

"Deeper, Sam!" I begged, frantically.

Sam let out a growl and whipped us around, throwing open the shower door. He stepped out onto the rug and walked us over to the counter, setting me down. I leaned back some, resting my dripping wet head against the mirror, as he gripped my hips and pulled me towards him, causing me to take his member completely.

"Oh, yes!" I screamed as he deepened his thrust and quickened his pace.

The counter felt as if it was going to tear away from the wall because he was drilling me so hard. When I released, it was so intense that it was like someone turned on the faucet. I gushed all over Sam, which in turn, made him orgasm pretty quickly. He shoved himself so deep inside me as he filled me, that I swear I could feel him touch the top of my uterus.

"Oh, fuck!" we cried out in unison.

I had such a tight hold on the counter, that my knuckles were white and my hands felt numb. I leaned forward and touched my forehead to his, breathing heavily.

"That was incredible," Sam said, breathless.

My eyes filled up with tears and I bailed off of the counter. I couldn't let him see me cry. "I gotta go. I have a job interview."

"Ok..." he trailed off, sounding confused.

I rushed out of his bathroom and into my room, but Sam stopped me from closing the door. "Sam, what are you doing?" I whipped around to look at him.