Sex For Breakfast

I awoke to the smell of bacon. I turned over to check my phone for the time and was immediately blinded by the light from the sun shining through my window.

"Ah! Jeez!" I exclaimed as I shielded my eyes and glanced at my phone.

9:45 am

It felt like it was 6 am. I sat up and my head started pounding, feeling like there was a tiny person in there with a jackhammer. I held my head while I groggily got up, stripped out of yesterday's clothes and hopped in the shower. I was hoping the hot water would help, but it didn't.

I pulled on my pink, silk robe and headed downstairs. As I rounded the corner to the kitchen, I stopped to admire Sam in his navy blue boxer briefs and white t-shirt that hugged his torso, standing at the stove cooking breakfast. My mouth was watering, but it wasn't because of food.

Sam turned around and caught me staring at him. "Good morning."

I blushed and took a seat at the table. "Morning."

Sam walked over and placed a fresh mug of coffee in front of me. I grabbed the mug with both hands and leaned over it, inhaling its wonderful aroma.

"Mmm...thank you," I said gleefully, as I took a big sip. "This is amazing!"

Sam smiled and went back to the stove. "French vanilla creamer and a little sugar."

I smiled. Sam always did remember the little details about me that no one else, not even my mother, could seem to remember. "Yes. Perfect."

A few minutes later, Sam set down a plate in front of me. It was piled high with bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast. He took the seat across from me while I began devouring the food that laid before me.

"So, about last night," Sam prodded, causing me to choke a little on my toast.

I took a drink of my coffee and cleared my throat. Sam just chuckled.

"It's ok. You were drunk. I understand, but I have to tell you that you were quite comical."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh? How so?"

"Hmm....well, let's just say that you should probably give your poor Uber driver a raving review after accusing him of trying to murder you." Sam laughed.

I winced and shook my head. "God, that's embarrassing."

"Well, you never can be too careful these days. I mean who knows? Maybe if I hadn't been here, he would've took your keys, unlocked the door and stabbed you in the entryway," he teased.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You're an ass."

Sam just laughed.

We ate in silence for a bit after that and I thought about my proposition for him last night.

"I meant what I said," I spoke up.

"About your Uber driver trying to murder you?"

I laughed. "No! About our deal last night."

It was Sam's turn to choke on his food. "Oh, really?"

I looked up from my plate, where I had been rearranging my food subconsciously and nodded. "Yes, really."

"So, you want a sex-only relationship?"

"Yes. I think it's best if that's all it is."

Sam nodded and returned his attention to his plate.

"Is that something that would work for you?" I inquired.

His gaze didn't move from his food. "Sure."