"Uh...Hobi. How many times have you called him?" She asked curious.

"Only ninety-six times.. but I mean who is counting." 

"Urrfhsken" was the sound Yoongi made before he went into a coughing fit. Y/N's eyes widened in panic, yet again patting him on the back. 

"What?" Hoseok asked confused. Y/N shook her head. 

"Sweetheart… you are going to scare him away." 

Hoseok looked at his phone worried. "If I deleted the calls would it help.

Another fit of coughs from Yoongi before he got up and ran into the bathroom. He couldn't handle his friends schematics anymore.

"You don't really think that would help do you?"

Hoseok pouted shaking his head no, before putting the phone up to his ear. His lips pursed listening intently. Y/N threw her hands up and got up to go check on Yoongi.

-------------------------Hoseok----------------------------

Hoseok listened like he did the other times he called expecting the full mailbox. However, the guy answered this time and said nothing at first.

"Uh...hello?" Hoseok spoke nervously, fingers running through his hair.

"I was drunk.." was all ChimChim said before the line went dead. What did being drunk have to do with it. Hoseok thought to himself, before breaking down and crying over a guy he barely knew. 

"Yoongi... Are you okay?" Y/N called through the bathroom door. The door opened enough for him to pull her in and close the door. His gaze was intense. The rim of his eyes a slight tint of red from coughing. 

"I want to kiss you…" he murmured cupping her cheek in his hand as he leaned in to kiss her. They were interrupted seconds later by a wail and banging from outside the door.

They looked at each other, Yoongi's eyes flicked to her lips for second, swinging the door open to see Hoseok flailing all over the floor in what looked like a toddler temper tantrum/ seizure. 

"Yo!" Yoongi yelled before pouncing the the man to hold him still. A very serious look on his face. Y/N couldn't help but notice that Yoongi looked like a cat when he pounced, and the expression he held now… didn't help. She clasped her hand to her mouth to stifle a laugh, while taking a knee next to the sobbing man.

"Ge-ge-get of-off me!!" Hoseok cried trying to free himself from Yoongi's grasp. Y/N picked up his phone to see what was said that caused his tantrum. What she saw was a little disturbing, and then sad. ChimChim sent him a dick pic with a text that read, ((That Ass: off limits. Lose my number you thirsty bitch.))

Quickly she deleted the texts and the number out his phone. That way he wouldn't have to see it again.

"Hobi..baby.. he isn't worth your tears." Her voice was calm and sincere. Yoongi listened to Y/N talk to Hobi, her voice was beautiful and hypnotizing to him. 

"I...I..didn't...I… just…" Hoseok stammered laying completely still. Y/N patted his shoulder. 

"Come on, let's get some ice cream." She coaxed. Hoseok nodded, was about to move when he realized Yoongi was still sitting on him. However, the man was not paying any attention. He had a smile on his face staring at Y/N with a loving expression.

"Yoongi…" Y/N waved her hands in his face making him blink several times confused. 

"Day dream?" 

He cleared his throat scratching the back of his neck and giggled embarrassed. Y/N smiled kissing him on the nose. He was just too cute sometimes. Hoseok groaned.

"Ugh…. All this sweetness makes my teeth hurt… but I want ice cream so les go."

They shuffled towards the door and into the hallway, catching a glimpse of Y/N's front door neighbor before the door slammed shut. 

"Huh… he's usually friendly." She shrugged it off as Yoongi wrapped an arm around her waist, and the trio left. 
--------------------------------------------------------

Sitting at the ice cream parlor. They talked about things that had happened, about past relationships. Finding out Yoongi had only been with one other person, and that relationship lasted a week. If you could call it that. 

Y/N rested a hand on his thigh, making him look down in confusion. He looked up at her his face unreadable. They stayed looking at each other. The butterflies igniting a  fire. 

"Uh… feeling left out!" Hobi complained flicking them with whip cream. They flinched, Yoongi recovering to retaliate with some m&m's.

They ended up getting kicked out by the shop owner when they hit an old lady with a cherry. Wouldn't have been so bad had it not been the man's mother. They laughed and laughed all the way back home. 

Y/N and Yoongi went in her room to snuggle up on her bed. Y/N snuggled her face into his neck kissing him. He hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

She continued to kiss him along his neck to his jaw stopping to look into his eyes. He smiled at her, then brought her lips to his.