Stay there. Dont come any closer. Or I will...

The open threat only made him smile cheekily in response.

Or you will what Ms. Gupta?

Arnav Raizada' bold question baffled the PA of AR designs. Hey Devi maiyya why is this man so adamant about frightening me. The poor soul mused. The scenario of being all alone in the copy room with this intimidating man made Khushi' heart thunder in her chest. Still she tried to act normal.

I...I did not react to your confession because you sounded like a crazy stalker.

Walking around the xerox machine Khushi pretended to be all brave in front Arnav Singh Raizada. Actually, the copier was her only shield against the intense OPR.

A stalker who worships the ground you walk on.

Trying to hide her poor heart behind her anger the girl stomped to get another file from the nearby desk. The strong woman had planned to fight her ground till the end. With her back to him she vented out her confusion and rage.

Why me though? You can have any woman, any model while I am a small town ordinary girl. Ughhh. Cannot we go back to how things were before? You as the ASR challenging me at every point and me KKG taking it all and proving you wrong.

Khushi gasped as she felt his shallow breath on her shoulder. The air around her turned boiling hot, temperature wise. Gulping away her fears she turned around to face the intense gaze of OPR.

Nope. I want only you Khushi. I am no ASR. You are the reason for my origin remember. By the way when you get so livid all I want to do is smooch the hell out of you.

The man stated bluntly making alarm bells ring in the mind of the woman, as the word Smooch registered her brain. Before Khushi could push him further away from her the lights above flickered twice and then a second later only darkness surrounded her. Instantly fear enveloped her mind taking her back to the memories which she had buried away. A terrible stormy night. A deathly car accident. Followed by loneliness and darkness. Instincts took over her frame. With blind eyes the woman propelled forward only to wrap her arms firmly around her very own crazy stalker and Boss.

Aaaaaaaaaaah. Help me Arnav Sir.

###

Shhhhhh. Relax. Calm down sweetheart. Its okay.

The Over Possessive Raizada exclaimed trying to get over the excitement of being hugged by none other than Khushi Gupta. The sudden powercut made the monster feel nothing but pleasure as the object of his affection plastered herself around him. His inner Alpha male hummed in relief.

Humein andhere se bahut darr lagta hai Sir.
(I am really scared of darkness Sir).

The beast let out a low growl hearing her fearful words. Her vulnerability felt like a knife over his beating heart. Henceforth, coiling his arm firmly around her petite waist Raizada whispered sweet nothings in her ears.

Jab tumhara aashiq yahan hai to kaisa darr. Andhere ko main tumhe chune bhi nahi dunga.
(When your lover is here than what is there to fear. I wont allow the darkness to touch you).

This time though his possessive words did not overwhelm the woman it seemed.. it probably soothed her effectively as her shivering body stilled in the confines of his arms.

Aapke OPR hone se humein ghabrahat hoti hai. Jaise ki aap ek gehra Samundar ho aur hum koi machli jo doop jaegi.
(I feel restless around your OPR self. As if you are a deep Sea and I am a tiny fish that will eventually drown).