Chapter 7

~~~ The plan begins ~~~

Chaeyoung and Dahyun are in the JYP Cafe having their friendly date.

While Mina and Nayeon are still on their way on the cafe since Nayeon insisted to just hang out.

"Why is Chaeyoung not replying to my messages?" Mina questioned to herself but was heard by Nayeon.

Nayeon smiled and said "I remember she mentioned earlier that she has a date today."

"What?!" Mina yelled and shocked by the news.

"She has a date today. Maybe she is busy with the girl so she did not saw your messages." 

Nayeon just drop the bomb and internally smiling evilly when she saw Mina's expression darken.

Mina stayed silent and just look at her phone which she is gripping hardly right now.

This is one of Nayeon and Jeongyeon's plan. Jeongyeon hides Chaeyoung's phone before she goes on her date so she won't be able to contact Mina.

~~~ Inside the VIP Area of JYP Cafe ~~~

When Mina and Nayeon entered the room, Mina saw Chaeyoung who is happily chatting with a girl and they did not even notice her.

Nayeon looks at Chaeyoung then back to Mina and smile inwardly seeing Mina is throwing daggers with her eyes to Dahyun.

"Oh. Chaeyoung is here. Let's greet her." Nayeon said but then Mina doesn't seem to be listening to her.

Mina approach Chaeyoung's table and look at the other girl before looking back to Chaeyoung."Minari! You're here. I am glad-" Chaeyoung said but Mina did not let her finish as she grab Chaeyoung's wrist and drag her outside the cafe with cold expression on her face.

Chaeyoung was baffled to Mina's sudden action but then she just followed the older.

Nayeon was also shocked since she expected Mina to do an action on it but she did not expect to do it like right now in front of Chaeyoung's friendly date. While Dahyun is wondering on what just happened and look at Nayeon.

"What just happened?" Dahyun questioned.

"Just a lover's quarrel." Nayeon said.

"Oh. I guess that cub is sleeping in the sofa tonight then." Dahyun said smiling.