Chapter 1

No One's POV

An elegant lady, covered her face with black mask, wearing a black shades to cover her eyes, and a black hat in her head, is walking in the street going to nearby JYP Cafe. When she holds the door knob of the cafe to open but then someone bumps into her who is rushing to go inside. Her shades fell because of this and she is about to get her shades in the floor before anyone sees her but another hand already got it. She looks at the person who gets it and saw that it was the girl who just bumps to her. Their eyes met and the lady looks away to avoid the eye contact before the girl recognize her.

Girl: I'm very sorry Miss for bumping onto you and also your glasses, here.

The girl gave her glasses back.

Girl: Sorry again.

The girl apologizes again and then leave. The lady sees that the girl is in rush since it all happen so fast even the way she spoke and leave. She did not even able to reply back. Still, the lady wonder how did the girl did not even recognize her. She is sure that anyone would recognize her just looking at her eyes.

Anyway she just shrugged it maybe the girl was way to in rush to even realize who she bumps into.

~~~ Inside the JYP Cafe ~~~

The lady is sitting in the far most corner of in the VIP area of the Cafe. There is only her and another girl sitting on two tables away from her. The lady recognizes that girl since it was the one who bumps to her earlier. She is wondering how did that girl get inside the VIP area since the area is mostly used by celebrities only and she is sure that girl is not a celebrity.

How did the lady know that the girl is not celebrity? Ofcourse, she one is a celebrity and know her co-celebrity. The lady is none other than Myoui Mina. Mina is a member of one of the most popular kpop group in Korea named 'Twice'. Twice is consist of 5 member group who are Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, and Mina.

Mina's POV

I am waiting here right now in the cafe and still those 'very punctual' friends of mine are not here yet and it is pass 5 minutes of our agreed time to meet. After 5 more minutes I heard the door open going here in the VIP area and saw my other members who are chatting happily while I am looking at them with daggers.

"What is that look Mina-chan?" Sana said as they sit on our table.

"You all are 10 minutes late." I said sternly while looking at them.

"Calm down Mina-chan. It is just 10 minutes okay." Sana said shrugging.

I just sigh heavily. Those friends of mine are really idiots. They are always late.

"Sorry Mina. We were late because Momo woke up late." Jihyo apologizes in their behalf.

I just nods on it. I expected it would be the reason or it is either Sana or Nayeon because they always take too much time to prepare.

I just notice that they removed their covers in their face when they enter and I look at the other girl in the table who doesn't seem to care. I mean, yes i am glad she is not making a big deal that we are here but still.

Sana: "Anyway, I am so excited to meet your girlfriend Nayeonie."

Momo: "Me too."

Nayeon: "Wait girls. She will be here in a while."

As Nayeon said it, we saw a tall boyish girl entered.

"Hon!" Nayeon called the tall boyish girl and approach us.

She gave Nayeon a kiss on the cheek.

"Girls, this is Jeongyeon my girlfriend." Nayeon introduced her girlfriend.

"Hon, this are my members and friends. I don't think I need to named them one by one since I know you them already." Nayeon added."Ofcourse love. I also want you to meet my cousin. I just saw her here." Jeongyeon said as she looks at the girl in the other table.