chapter - 27

All r busy in the arrangements of the engagement,Anika assigns tasks to every one except elders.but some of the work is still pending & she is thinking to hire some people but the chawl people arrived there at the trivedi mansion which makes Anika happy,she welcomed every one inside & makes them feel comfortable but  the people said that they r here for helping  not for just sitting purpose,anika said there is no need i will do it but they didn't listened  to her &says this is our house marriage so we will help that's final & anika accepts her defeat.

 Anika assigns them some tasks & the arrangements r fully completed for the engagement. anika called kushi ,pia & both their families to there home before the engagement day.as soon as kushi,pia arrived with their families to the trivedi mansion they r stunned to see the arrangements for the engagement  because the arrangements r done according to kushi & pia taste. oberoi's ,raizada's & raichand's receives the family,then kushi & pia asks arnav & abhay about the arrangements ,they said anika di did all these for u both,she knows how a girl feels & dreams about her engagement  &  marriage so di asked us about ur favourites & dreams & how u want to celebrate the special day so we both explained  her ur dreams & this is the result.

kushi & pia feel very happy & blessed to have anika in their life who understands there feelings & emotions without saying & kushi ,pia families too feels happy by listening to arnav & abhay ,that there daughters got there perfect soulmates & especially  a sister cum mother in the form of anika who cares them like her own children & respects there feelings & decisions.

anika welcomes them & says the reason of inviting them ,that to choose the dresses & jewellery what kushi & pia want. anika shows so many dresses & jewellery to kushi & pia & asks them to choose what they want.

Kushi & pia r stunned with the collection of dresses & jewellery by anika,Which is for them.

All the others also got surprised & shocked by this gesture of anika.but the only one shocked more is pinky oberoi seeing the jewellery collection of anika which she don't have any of those designs which r high in price.

Dresses: