chapter - 4

Anika & everyone is shocked listening to sahil because he said that if any thing happens to her then he would immediately die at the moment itself.

Anika was the first one to react quickly to sahil words she goes to him and slap him hard.

Yeh Kya bate kar raheho sahil,ek aur rapta lagaungi Tere kaan ke neeche itna bada hogaya Marne ki baat kar raheho,dobara aisa baat matkarna mey jeenahipavungi tumhare Bina.

Sahil: sorry di

Anika: hugs sahil tightly

Shivay: Anika tum Teek ho

Anika: IAM fine mr.oberoi

Shivay shocked as she called him mr.oberoi
&Decided to talk to her later privately.

Later all go for dinner at dining table there Anika feeds sahil,but in between rudra to came and ask her to feed him too,Anika feeds both sahil& rudra.rudra & sahil also feed Anika and all the others see there bond in aww.all finished the dinner & retiring to their rooms .Later in room shivay try to talk to Anika but Anika ignored him completely & gone to sleep.

Shivay is hurt with her actions & thought to talk in the morning & he also slept on his side of bed.

In morning sunrays peeps through windows of the room & fall on Anika & she wakes up first & sees the sorroundings, when his eyes fell on shivaay her smile has vanished somewhere.

Later sahil,omru also woke up & came to see Anika whether she is k r not.

While entering the room they saw her awake & shouted good morning Anika di/bhabhi.

Anika: good morning 😀😊
By the time shivay also woke up,he said good morning to Anika but she didn't reply him.

Shivay is feeling hurt that Anika is not talking to him but he is so strong that he decided to talk to Anika at any cost.

At the breakfast table all r eating expect the younger generation,then Anika came with omru & sahil for doing breakfast .

Omru & sahil sat in their places,Rudy asks Anika to sit with him between him &sahil,soon shivay also arrived after getting ready.as Anika is going to sit for breakfast pinky starts her lecture & badmouthing Anika & about her character.

Pinky asks her to leave the house ,Dadi ,omru,shivay,bhavya,prinku, sahil,jhanvi & Shakti supports Anika & asks pinky to shut her mouth.

But pinky is adamant to throw Anika out of the house as she can't accept her as her bahu as she is a middle class girl she has no naam khoon khandan.

But as pinky is going on badmouthing about Anika & her character Dadi got so angry & she slapped pinky so hard

And said to pinky don't forget that ur also from a middle class family if IAM also like u at that time then you won't be the bahu of this house right now

And said to pinky don't forget that ur also from a middle class family if IAM also like u at that time then you won't be the bahu of this house right now.think before what u say.

She also said to pinky don't judge the people by their naam khoon kandhan ,judge the people by their character & kind heart.shivay also said to his maa that Anika is a good girl she is perfect for me & I love her.this came as a shock for pinky tej & Anika.

By that time Anika leave the breakfast table & go to her room ,&locked the room & keep on crying & later she handled herself & attended a call in her phone.

ShivOmru ,bhavya ,sahil,Dadi & prinku r worried about Anika & follow her to the room but the room was locked from inside .

Then shivay went through the pool side window and opened the door for others.all came inside thinking Anika is feeling bad about pinky words.

But here Anika is calm & planning to continue her event organising work.so when they came inside they saw her talking on phone that is she is ready to event organising & taking orders from today.

Then shivay came to her and asked her is she k

She told him I'M fine mr.oberoi & gone to Dadi to take permission from her to continue her event organising work.

Dadi said no need of asking permission u can continue the work.
Anika felt happy & hugged Dadi .
Dadi said u can continue ur work but omru accompany when u need them.omru also agreed to Dadi.
But Anika asked what's the need Dadi I can manage my work,shivay spoke in between that ur not completely alright fit & fine so till ur k Omru accompany u as Dadi said that's final.

Anika: but Dadi ........

Dadi:Anika no more arguments on this matter it's final that's it.

Om & ru: goes near to Anika & whispers in her ear bhabhi accept it we three will enjoy so much please accept it.

Anika also finally agrees to omru & said k to Dadi,Dadi & shivay felt happy.but two persons where more than happy that is omru as they r going to spend time with anika.

Where as bhavya also wants to join them so she asked Anika can I join u .Anika told there is no need of asking u can join my lovely sister. And hugs bhavya.

Anika gets a call from a client for organising a birthday event & she accepted it .the party is day after tomorrow.

Then she informed omru & bhavya about it.

It's lunch time ,shivay specially prepared lunch for Anika. Literally he is pampering Anika by making all her favourite things & giving surprises.

But Anika is not Ina mood to forgive shivay & talk to him.

In newyork,arnav & abhay get some what relief that Anika is fine as their heart sensed the danger for anika. Through the private investigator they got to know that Anika is in Mumbai,India.

So they both r all ready to come to Mumbai & search for their life Anika.
They informed there families & fiance that we r going to India tomorrow.

Here Anika also felt some what happy by thinking that some one dear to there heart are coming ,an unknown happiness sorrounded her.

Shivay is trying his best to talk to anika & seek her forgiveness.

Precap: arnav & abhay landed in Mumbai.

The youngsters of oberoi's went for outing & unaccepted happened.