chapter - 16

in morning:

all elders woke up & doing there works but the youngsters r still sleeping ,all r sleeping in shivaay room only. dadi gone to wake up the youngsters but find the om & rudy rooms empty she gets confused where these two had gone early in the morning & goes to shivay room ,there dadi got a shock & also haappy as she saw the whole younsters clan is sleeping together ,then she saw anika sleeping in a uncomfortable position ,then dadi wake up rudy,bhavya & prinku from anika lap.

rudy: kya hua dadi itna jaldi utadiya apne itna achi needh aarahi hai

dadi:kyu nahi aayegi needh zara anika ko dekho tumlog ki wajah se woh kaisa sorahi hai upar se pari bhi hai uske saath.

then rudy,bhavya & prinku realized what they did with there bhabhi,at that time shivom also wake up then rudy shouted at shivom for not waking up them in the night & the three blames themselves as there bhabhi to sleep like this in a uncomfortable position.

rudy tries to take pari from anika hand to make her bhabhi sleep properly but pari in sleep also not leaving anika ,rudy again tries & succeded in taking pari in his arms but she started crying loudly,due to this anika also wake up from her sleep.

anika : what happened rudy why pari is crying.

dont know bhabhi when i take her in my arms she started crying ,anika takes pari in her arms ,suddenly pari stops crying & smiles seeing anika & touches her cheeks with her tiny hands.

all r in aww seeing pari cute antics.

all gone to there own rooms to get ready only shivika r left alone with pari,shivay have some naughty thoughts in his mind seeing anika.

When Anika is playing with pari then shivay suddenly kissed her on cheek, Anika shocks with the act of shivay ,shivay says good morning wifey.

Anika blushes & says good morning shivay,but shivay forwarded his cheek & waited for his good morning kiss,Anika didn't understand shivay & asks what he wants,he says my good morning kiss.

She blushed & gave him his good morning kiss,later everyone goes for breakfast shivay & Anika sat opposite to each other & stealing glances with each other this was noticed by omru & Dadi they teased shivika & all r sitting in Hall & enjoying time with pari before going to their works except pinky.

At that time arnav & abhay also came there as they have to talk with shivay about work & to see pari also.

Later ragini came with a couple in oberoi mansion telling that pari belongs to them,they r her parents.

All gets shocked listening this & shivay & gang thinks how ragini find them.the couple started their drama they gone to Anika & tried to take pari but pari didn't leave Anika she hold Anika tightly but the couple separated pari forcefully from Anika & they showed their fake concern for her but pari is crying continuously & couple thanks Anika for taking care of their baby .

Pari is still crying & became red totally due to crying &Anika can't see pari like that & the couple r going to leave with the baby without giving chance for others to speak but suddenly Anika blocks their way & takes pari from their hands & consoles pari,pari immediately stops crying in Anika hands & started playing with her hairs.

Later Anika gave pari to Rudy & asks him to take her inside ,Rudy did as Anika said .

Anika asks the couple to prove that pari is their daughter & asks some questions like why did & where did leave her .

They said that due to poverty they left her ,they left her in the temple steps ,but now they realised their child value & came back to take her,so can we get her back.