chapter - 11

Morning 6am :

Everybody got up except the youngsters.dadi doing morning aarti & giving doop inside the house in every corner. She has gone to wake up her grand children one by one.

First she went to om,second prinku & bhavya,third shivay & last but not the least she is going to Rudy room to wake him up.

In between all the youngsters came there to see how is Rudy doing. As Rudy is distrubed from party last night as they think.

But what they saw, it made them shock.

Rudy already got up & also got ready before everyone.

But what they saw next made them happy i.e he is making Anika to sleep comfortably & managing everything that nothing should distrub her sleep.

He closed all the curtains of windows of his room as he thought sunrays would make his bhabhi wake up.

He kiss his bhabhi on his forehead while coming out

When he came out without distrubing her sleep he saw his clan looking shocked,he understood their reactions & left from there to kitchen.

All r in shock & everyone get ready & came to kitchen & they get another shock as Rudy doing singlely breakfast for all & a special breakfast for his bhabhi.

Else somewhere in barely a cute girl wakes up early in the morning & do all the house hold chores & helps her mother.

The girl is lovely bubbly ,caring & having helping nature.

She is doing job as a interior designer in a small company in barely.

Daily she goes to Temple to pray God to give her big sister cum mother back,she knows that she is adopted.she don't know her di original name as Anika she calls her di as anu di.

She applied for interior designer job in Mumbai in oberoi industry & some other companies.

But oberoi industry has selected her & called her for the interview.

She said k,she will attend the interview,she hired a private investigator to find out about her di but she didn't get any information yet,she is aware of her family means original family but she don't know the surname she just has a family picture & her pic with his di when they r small.

She knows her family is no more.because Anika said everything to her chutki about their family when they r in orphanage.

Here in Mumbai the trivedi empire is 100 times more powerful than others. with in a short period of time the empire reached such a great heights.

But nobody knows about the owner of the trivedi empire.

The trivedi empire giving tough competition to oberoi's,raizada's & Malhotra's.

Gauri got separated from Anika in orphanage because of Malhotra's,(reason will disclose soon).

Here in oberoi mansion when all r having breakfast a girl came from behind & closes shivay eyes.

all shocked by this & but Anika is least interested in it,but she felt somewhat jealous by seeing them close,it is noticed by omru.

Shivay tries to remove her hands but she said tell my name first. He says ragini, at that time Rudy says nagini kahiki listening this om & Anika laughs loudly.

Everyone looks at the two like an aliens.
They stopped laughing & started eating again.

Here all getting irritated by nonstop talking of ragini but can't express it except pinky.because she only called her to come to oberoi mansion.