chapter - 19

In the morning all r having breakfast ,then Dadi reminded all of them that they have to start the preparations for maha aarti which is tomorrow,then Anika suddenly became silent & remembers her past with  her family how she enjoys the Maha aarthi  day with her mom dad & chutki.anika cried silently without any one notice but our  omru saw her crying.later Dadi invites raizada family  to the Maha aarthi & all leave to oberoi mansion.

Omru was observing Anika only as she looks sad from the time she heard about Maha arthi.

Omru thought to talk to Anika about this.all entered oberoi mansion & takes rest for a while & starts the preparations for maha arti,but Anika asks her papa,bade papa, shivomru not to cancel their work because of arrangements as she can manage all.

At first they didn't agree but due to anika insists them they agreed to go for work & complete it quickly.

Omru stayed back with their anika bhabhi as they don't have  any work & decided to help her & talk to her.

Dadi is giving instructions to some servants to decorate the temple area,Anika is doing arrangements like decorations of house,managing the guests list ,caterring orders, &. So on......

Omru r also helping her it's almost lunch time,shivay,Shakti & tej came back from office as they completed there work early & sat for having lunch, but they didn't find Anika & omru.

Shivay: Dadi where is omru & Anika did they had their lunch already

Dadi : no billu they didn't have lunch not yet they r busy in preparations for maha arti in the garden.i called them but Anika said the work is almost finished so they will have it later.

Shivay: I will go & call them Dadi

Bhavya: bhaiya there is no need to call them once see there

All the family saw the trio & felt so happy for them.
The scenario infront of them is Anika arranging a small table under the tree.

Just for three of them anika,om,rudy only

After arranging it with the help of some servants she arranged omru favorite dishes which she made with her own hands on the table & a protein shake for her Rudy boy

After everything is set she gone to bring omru,she brought them by closing their eyes.bhabhi what happened why r u taking us like this .

Anika : it's a surprise for u both

Omru: surprise for us??

Anika : I hope u both like it.

Om: babhi what ever u do we don't like it .....but

After what om said Anika felt little sad but after then what om & Rudy said she smiled widely

Omru : but we love it bhabhi ,we love it more than anything else