Chapter 6: Trouble?!

Start from the beginning

Common

Non Common

Rare

Legendary

Ultra

White Rank ("God Rank")

+++

_Different Beasts_

Small Critters (Bugs and small animals.)

Flying Types (Birds, fairies, etc.)

Ground Types (Animals usually associated with the ground, can be associated with "Small Critters", or animals that associate with the magical type "Earth".)

Plant Types (Beasts, or "Plant" like beasts, that happen to bear similarities of such plants, for example, a flytrap, yes, there is a beast related to a flytrap, but you are able to contract them. You can also recall them beasts who happen to strongly be well connected with the plants around them.)

Wind Types (Sorta like flying types, but they are not. They are well connected with the air around them and are usually able to detect bad intent within a person, can read one's stats, using "Appraisal".)

Water Types (Water Serpents, *mermaids*, fish folk, etc. They're usually able to use their abilities to see if you are healthy, like using their powers to look at your blood, since it still consists of some water. They're able to twist and turn these blood cells to heal or kill you, water types are dangerous but nobody really recalls them as a threat.)

Fire Types (Fire Wisps, Fire Serpents, usually beasts with fire magic are nicknamed "Disaster Types" as they reek havoc wherever they go, it is known that if you are able to tame one. You'll be greatly respected and will be known as an "Beast Tamer" which are rare in the business, but there are times where a person will be gifted one, which causes problems for the beast, not being able to tell who his master is and might accidentally end up harming someone causing casualties, it is well known not to abandon a "Fire Beast" cause it can really cause damage towards the beast. That is because "Fire Beasts" are actually very loyal beasts.)

Light & Dark Types (They're really rare, let me tell ya, of course light types are usually surrounded with healing, sure, they can, but they can use their magic in many ways, like for defense magic or offense magic, they can use them in all ways. While dark types are usually looked at as a taboo, but have this magic is of course rare but sought out as it is a magic that isn't well researched yet, but what is known about this magic is that the user has a well versed knowledge in alchemy.)

- There are still some unknown types. -

----

"A 'Rare Fire Wisp' will be with you on your trip. He will protect you with his sound if he has to." Steven told me,

"Yeah, I don't think he'll have to do that though." I responded,

"Yeah, yeah, just do kid, I got a important meeting to go to." Steven said..

---

While the "Fire Wisp" and I were walking around looking for my brother, we found him, but being yelled at by another kid?

"You should've watched where you were going!" The girl shouted,

"I've already told you I am sorry, please stop making a scene about this." Ethan told her,

"Ugh! You are so annoying, *May my plants wound your bounded body of this planet, learn the ways of the nature!*" The girl executed the spell, the situation quickly getting out of hand,

("Shall I help?") The "Fire Wisp" asked through telepathy,

("Please..") I responded, then watched as the "Fire Wisp" uses the flames right off of its body to create a protective shield around my brother, shielding him from the vines, but in this case, the vines were being burned leaving *magical ash particles.

(*Magical Ash Particles, happens to be the ash left behind a "Fire Magic" attack, for example, when the "Fire Wisp" used its flame to create a shield, whenever the vines got burnt it would leave behind the ash, showing it was burnt with magic. It helps for solving cases, which a rogue magic used, uses his magic to kill, it'll be easier to trace whether it was cause by a normal fire or a magical one.)

In the end, my brother was saved, but unfortunately, the trouble wouldn't cease to end there..

---

Well, before the chapter ends, I would like to have a moment of silence, for a wonderful woman who worked at my school, I know you may not know her, but she had recently died this Saturday, we found out today in our third period, I would hope you don't mind..

---

-+-

Please do excuse, my multiple notes, please do understand that this is to help you understand the story better. So you can look at it later to understand, certain systems. The same will happen when we find out the main character's magic!

-+-