Chapter 13

"THE BOY WHO STILL HAS A LOT OF GOOD TO DO"

Kayla was having a nice sleep when Hope entered the room, glancing to Penelope's empty bed as she had left with her family for the break, quietly sitting on the siphoner's bed.

"Kay" Hope whispered. "Wake up. I need your help"

Hope felt guilty for waking up her best friend but there was no one else she'd trust to help her find Landon and Rafael. She didn't think Rafael was missing until she went to check out on the wolves' cellar and Alaric, who had been told by Kaleb MG was missing, he wanted to make sure no other student was on the same predicament, only to find out the wolf was missing too.

Now they had two potential dangerous students roaming around in a full moon night, putting in danger at a human - or whatever the hell was Landon -

Kayla groggily opened her eyes to see Hope hovering above her, "What the hell, Mikaelson? I was having a nice dream with rainbows and sunshine"

Hope smirked slightly, "Those are your peaceful dreams? I thought those included hurting little puppies"

Kayla huffed, getting up in a sitting position, "Puppies are my weakness, Andrea" Her voice was laced with sarcasm "Their little eyes make my heart melt" Hope chuckled, shaking her head. Kayla sighed, passing a hand through her bed, messy hair, "Now, why are you waking me up at-" She glanced at the clock on her bedside "Holy 2:00 AM? We just got back here like five hours ago. Can't the chaos or the next monster wait until morning?"

"I'm afraid not" Hope told her with a sigh. "Landon, Rafael and MG are missing"

Kayla felt more awake when Hope mentioned MG, "Wait, missing?"

Hope nodded, "And it's a full moon, Kay"

Kayla furrowed her eyebrows in slight worry "Rafael might kill MG if he manages to find him first and Landon's in danger if he's out there too or following wolfboy"

"That's more likely" Hope said in worry, bitting her lip "I wouldn't ask for your help if I didn't need it, Kay"

Kayla sighed, "let me get changed"

Hope closed her eyes in relief, nodding "Thanks"

"Whatever" Kayla told her, kicking out her blankets, standing up, walking to her closet "You owe me big"

~8~

Kayla, Hope and Alaric walked around the woods, looking for the missing guys.

They pointed their flashlights around to not trip with any branches.

"I don't know why my locator spell didn't work" Hope told them in panic.

"If you can't find them, it means they're being cloaked or-" Alaric trailed off.