"OH this room is amazing!" I said looking at the espresso machine on a table next to all kinds of  flavors that you could possibly think. 

"And this is a double, imagine the single ones" Stephanie said opening the curtains of the front windows.

"Speaking of that.." I didn't finish my thought because Stephanie's curious eyes met mine.

"He is three floors above us" She said. I smiled. 

"You think he is..-"

"Yeah he is here. According to the schedule that I got they had an optional workout a couple of hours ago. This hotel has a gym so maybe Aaron just did his usual workout here." 

"I mean I could just  go check.."

"Room 813" Stephanie said rolling her eyes.

"Just make sure you guys are on time for the team's dinner tonight"

"What ? I'll just come by to say hi" I said trying to sound casual.

"Let me act like I believe you" She said mocking my tone of voice.

"I'll be back!" I said grabbing my little purse. I made sure that my phone and my hotel key was inside. 

"Yeah, yeah!"  I heard Stephanie right before I closed the door behind me.

I got into the elevator  that happened to be empty. I pushed the 8 on the panel and waited for it to close. I saw somebody come in and pushed the bottom for the door to stay open. 

A tall redhead girl gave me what I think was a smile as she entered into the elevator. She looked like a model or at the very least she was a celebrity or aspiring to be. She had a perfect make up and her hair fell down perfectly on her shoulder. She was accompanied by a blonde older lady. 

They started to talk like I wasn't really there.  The lady kept telling the girl that this was going to launch her career. That not publicity was bad among other things that I chose to tun out because I was honestly over the press. 

After what felt like eternity we reached the 8th floor and I got off. They both got off as well. They went towards the left side and  I turned  on the other side of the hallway and I thanked God that we parted ways their stardom talk was driving me crazy. 

I knocked on the door of room 813. After a couple of seconds I heard steps from inside of the room coming towards the door. In  a matter of seconds the door was opened and A sweaty Aaron was in front of me.  His dry fit shirt was so tie to his chest that it left nothing for my imagination to  wonder. Not that I needed to wonder I knew Aaron's body as it was my own.

"Hey!"  Aaron said with a heartbreaking smile.

"HI" I said hugging him quick before he could said anything. Aaron didn't like to see me right after the games were over, he would only hug me once he was showered and full of his fragrance of choice. 

"When did you get here?" Aaron said while hugging me back and kissing the top of my head.

"We arrived about an hour ago. We checked in and I came to see you" I said finally letting go of him.

"Did you eat yet?" He asked pulling me into his room.

"No, have you?"  I said closing the door behind me.

"Let me take a shower and we can see what's around here" He said taking of his shirt. I couldn't help it but scan his whole body with my eyes. 

"Yeah, we can explore Hou...ston!"  I said while examining his body.

"Like what you see?" Aaron said with a smirk.

"Fishing for complements are you, Mr. Judge?" I said while taking of my shoes.