Overworking nightmares

Start from the beginning

"Kacchan, please. Do this for me, okay?" Izuku lets go of his face and grabs the lunch, putting it into the other's lap. He takes Katsuki's towel and wipes his face. "You want me to be here with you or do you want me to leave? I'm okay either way as long as you eat." The emerald eyed man kisses the top of his forehead.

"Can you please leave..? I don't feel comfortable eating in front of others right now..." The blond whispers, looking from his boyfriend to the box in his lap, which radiates a bit of warmth and a mild smell of chicken and dumplings, one of Katsuki's favorite foods when made by Izuku. The male smiles softly and kisses his forehead again.

"Of course. But I still want you to bring me the container back and tell me the secret inside, okay?" He receives a nod in response. "Okay. Also, I want you to spend the night with me tonight. I see the bags under your eyes and I am going to help get rid of them one way or another." Izuku then turns and leaves a conflicted Katsuki on his own. There are many thoughts running through the blond's head. Some positive, a lot negative. He wants it to stop. He wants to allow his boyfriend to help him but his pride and stubbornness won't let him.

He let's out a sigh and begins to eat.

~

It's late evening. A time that Katsuki has dreaded ever since he was basically told that he is going to spend the night with his boyfriend. He is not dreading it because of his boyfriend, no it's the fact that he will have the same nightmare as he has had ever since he has returned and worry his boyfriend more, especially when he wakes up, he goes out to train until school starts.

He didn't taste anything different or special from the lunch and when he confronted Izuku about it, he was told that 'it was a lie, it was made with the same amount of love that always goes in'. This made the blond's heart flutter.

He lets out a sigh as he is dragged by the hand to the greenett's room, uniform and night wear in his other hand.

"Izu, do I have to?" He wines, not daring to pull his wrist away, not that he could anyway from the lack of energy the male has.

"Yes Kacchan, we have been over this. You're not getting out of it either." They both made it to Izuku's room and changed into their sleep garments, hopping into bed and getting into each other's arm. The lack of sleep and work of his limbs and body caught up to Katsuki and despite his best efforts, he fell asleep the moment his head hit the pillow and Izuku had a firm hold on his body. The greenett smiles at the sight of his boyfriend, already knocked out. He stays up for a few minutes just to pet the spiky blond hair before sleep took him too.

Katsuki's Dream Doods italics

Katsuki opens his eyes with a groan, lifting his head up. He notices he is sitting in a chair and when he looks around, can't see anything. He starts panicking, knowing full well where he is.

He starts to move around, realizing that his legs are attached to either side of the chair, his arms bound in quirk concealing cuffs that go up to his forearm and straps along his chest and shoulders like parachute straps. He tries shouting, but it is muffled by a gag that both went into his mouth and over it.

"Well if it isn't the infamous firecracker of U.A..." A scratchy voice rung out in the darkness, causing Katsuki to stop dead in his tracks. A spotlight clicks on above, Katsuki flinched from the sudden light change, blinking rapidly until his eyes adjusts. There, stood a person the blond NEVER wanted to meet outside his hero costume or without backup:

Tomura Shigaraki, only mere feet in front of him. Katsuki didn't dare move. He is too frightened to.

"Bakugou Katsuki, it's a pleasure for you to be with us once more." Shigaraki said in a sing song voice that sent shivers down the male's spine while scratching his neck all to hell.