Chapter 10

I opened my eyes, it looked as if it was night. But I didn't want to move out of bed. I don't have the will to do anything anymore...not even the will to live. I never go out my bedroom, I refuse to eat and drink anything. I just wish to be alone. My mom is telling me that I won't last long and tried to comfort me, but it means nothing now.

Bleiz...why? Tomorrow he shall be executed by the guillotine. Just thinking about it makes me feel guilty. If he's going to die, then I will go alongside him.

But I feel he wouldn't want me to do that. I haven't eaten in four days since Bleiz was sentenced to death.

I look at the window which was in the front of my bed to which I always leave open. I sighed and rolled over to my side. I suddenly hear a knock on the window, I quickly turn my head to see him sitting on the edge of the window.

I sprang up from my bed but my legs immediately felt like jelly. I almost fell down but Bleiz caught me and picked me up bridal style.

I breathed in and out to keep myself from crying. I touched the side of his cheek and caressed it.

"B-Bleiz, I'm sorry... it's all my fault..." I said with all my strength to speak. He kissed me passionately and a bit roughly. We started French kissing. Hehe I missed his lips so much.

Our lips separated slowly. I look deep in his eyes. "My little fox, I love you. To the point of insanity, and it's a full moon so..." Bleiz didn't even finish his sentence before his eyes was clouded with lust like the time we met.

I chuckled. I kissed his lips softly, I was about to speak when suddenly my stomach roared in need of food. I feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment. Bleiz only chuckles and laid me down on the bed.

He took something out of his inside pocket and put it in my mouth. It tastes like pound cake, it probably is. I ate two slices and felt a bit more stronger. He then began drinking water but he didn't swallow it. Instead, he got me to drink it through a kiss.

I covered my face in embarrassment and now he's on top of me shirtless. I see all of his tattoos and began tracing it to his neck down to his stomach. He kissed me on the side of my neck, but I felt a bit sensitive there, so a small noise came out of my lips.

He chuckles and kisses me more on my weak spot. I huffed, well two can play the teasing game. I firmly grasp on his crotch and then he growls in my ear.

I began to stroke him up and down slowly. He began to breath heavily and moan. "Oh baby." He groans in pleasure. I smirk, he must have been really in heat.

He pulls away from my touch and starts to unbuckle his pants along with his boxers making his cock spring up in joy. He makes me cross my legs around his waist and quickly shoves himself in.

I was about to scream when Bleiz immediately covers my mouth with his hand and began smashing into me. My screams were being muffled while he wasn't stopping or slowing down.

"Take it... Take it all! God damn I love you so much fox. You're my little fox right? Right?!" He began to shout while continuing to thrust. I kept nodding my head.

He began cursing and thrusting for what I could tell was the moon was going down and the sun was rising. How am I not dead yet?
"Fuck I'm going to cum, okay? So please... please..." He didn't finish his sentence before I felt something warm go into my womb.

We stayed in our position for what felt like hours. He began to whisper sweet nothings in my ear until I fell asleep. If this is an illusion to insanity, then I don't want to be cured.