cullen babies

hey guys srry i havent updated in a while, but ill gt them up enjoy! :) and this is dedicated to pinapplesrule thax 4 reading and helpin me with ideas!

jasperpov

"your what?" i asked again wondering if i heard her wrong.

"i said were pregnant! all of us!" she said breathlessly. i leaned agenst the wall sliding down next to the selfs, she cant be! i mean i cant be a dad i dont even want kids. Edward grabbed the phone from my hand. wait! did she mean it as in me and her are having a baby......or they all are?

"all of them." edward said, his thoughts somewhere else. "yes, alice will be right there"

"ok edward, and can you guys stop by the store on your way and grab a couple cartins of icecream" food? human food?

"yeah sure alice" he said and hung up the phone. "I dont beleive it" Ed whispered.

"OH MAN!" jacob groaned. we all looked at him, "If Nessie looks so much like edward, and our kids a boy he'll look exactly like him" a smile broke on my frozen face.

"you should kiss up and name him Edward" They guys started laughting, jake shook his head as we headed for the door.

Rosaliepov

I'm pregnant, i have tryed for 70 years to have a baby and every time i failed it killed me. Not having a baby was worse then being turned into a vampire, well almost. I was laying in Emmett's and My room when i heard the car pull up and the guys rush in. "wheres rose?" the love of my life asked. in no time he was opening the door carrying icecream. i smiled.

"you heard?" he set the cartin on the table and kissed me with a passion that i knew scared jasper. his arms wrapped around me,and he looked me in the eyes.

"how?" he asked.

"you know when nessie said tyler bit us, well he has a gift that caused us to act like that when you guys got home. were having a baby beacuse of this guys gift, he explained it to us."

"he was here?" he growled. i kissed him but nodded.

"he came to apologize for how he acted, he hasent fed in awhile and he came to see if his gift afected us. it did he's going to talk to carlisle in an hour and work with us on they babies development." he nodded a grin forming on his face.

"i love how you said babies" i smiled my eyes begging to cry.

"I just love the words our baby.............

what do you guys think? i cryed when i wrote the ending (tear) add to library become a fan vote and all of the above. COMMENT I LOVE COMMENTS! lol thax 4 reading :)