Cullen babies part 2 chapter 5

Hey guys! I’m backkkk!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Well I don’t really have a lot to say other than thanks 4 reading and staying with me this whole time! Wow I can’t believe its going 2 b one year since I posted with story, which by the way 4 those of you who don’t know when it is October 11th the day after my bday! Anyway here it is the long waited 4 chapter on Cullen babies Part 2. ENJOY!!!!!

I don’t own twilight S.M. does

Cole pov

            I let out a sigh and walked into the tan colored room, I smiled when I seen the wooden bunk-beds that stood off to the side of the wall of glass. I let out a laugh at this and set my basket of video games onto the floor; I walked over to a box and pulled out some of my t-shirts and jeans. I opened the giant walk in closet and rolled my eyes, for a guy EJ had the most clothes I have ever seen…like my mom. I never liked shopping as much as EJ did, if we didn’t look so much like out parents you could have thought my mom had to be EJ’s. I put my clothes in the spot EJ emptied out for me and just looked around the closet, I took in a deep breath the smell of EJ and clothing swashed through and made me calm.

             The only people who knew I was gay were EJ and Sapphire and that’s only because were the closest out of everyone, but it still bugs me that I can’t get enough courage to tell my parents. Truth be told I’m a little scared that I’m going to be sharing a room with EJ, I mean he’s the best person anyone can be around but….I have a thing for him. Someone cleared there throat, I turned and looked at the voice and seen EJ standing there with a smirk on his face. I turned red and let out a nervous laugh, he showed a crooked smiled and walked in. like an animal stalking its prey, I stopped breathing and slowly backed up into the wall. He let out a growl and tackled me to the ground I threw him off but I was soon pinned again.

             His nose skimmed over my neck and stopped at the pulse point, my blood quickened in my veins as his breath fanned out over my skin and chilled me to the bone. EJ hissed and kissed my neck and started sucking on my skin, I closed my eyes and pushed him off. I looked him in the eyes, they were pitch black and scorched he didn’t look like himself he looked….evil. I cupped his face in my hands and looked into his eyes, it didn’t really surprise me he acted like this sometimes, it was because my blood smelled wonderful to him.

       “EJ, please come back to me.” His eyes lightened to a mint green and he stared back into my blue ones. He looked at my neck and let out a gasped, I looked in the wall length mirror and seen a dark purple mark on my neck.

        “Cole I’m so sorry I…..” I held up my hand for him to stop.

        “You haven’t hunted in weeks….it’s understandable” I said “are we home alone?” I asked, he nodded. I brought my hand up to my neck and cut into the skin, I felt the blood trickle out and onto my pale flesh; EJ held his breath and his eyes got wide. “You’re too weak to hunt, go ahead” he bit his lip and shook his head. I sighted and grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer to mine.

Well I gotta go……lol sorry I had to do that to ya hehehe I hope you guys like it! Can’t wait to hear from u :) thanks for reading!!!!!!