CULLEN BABIES PART 2 CHAPTER 1

Hey guys I don't really have much to say except Stephanie Meyer own twilight and I don't........wish I did but I don't I'm just a fan. Anyway Enjoy! P.S THIS IS THE FIRST PART 2! EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~10 YEARS LATER~

EJpov

A picture says a thousand words.........but my family in that picture is a lot more. I looked over the picture we took of our family so many years ago. We were all positioned the Cullen's and the pack all together, it's funny how at first they never got along and now........were one big family.

            "EJ, EJ........anyone in there?" I turned and seen Cole standing there. I laughed and headed outside to go hunting.

            "Yeah sorry about that I was just thinking about where we were kids" he rolled his eyes.

            We headed into the clearing and stood in the middle of the woods inhaling the scent's that linger around us. A heard of deer about two miles away triggering the monsters inside. We ran, the wind blowing in our hair making everything around us a blur of color and shapes. I pounced on a buck draining it completely and going after another when a thought hit me stopping me in my tracks. I looked at Cole who was frozen and staring at a clearing.

            "Did you just see the future?" I whispered. He nodded as his eyes grew wide I turned around and seen people standing there wearing black capes. The Voultri, Instincts took over; I pushed Cole behind me and stood there waiting for their first move.

            "Edward is that you?" the one from the picture called Aro asked.

            "I'm sorry Aro that's a mistake, my name is Edward Jacob Anthony Daniel Masen Cullen. I'm the son of Edward and Bella Cullen my sister is Renesme" they stood there shocked at what I said, but Aro was the first to speak.

            "Your sister Renesme, lovely I never thought vampires could have children........I guess my old friend Carlisle figured it out."

            "No my grandfather did not; the reason why I'm here is because of my gift. I was very powerful even when I was in the whom" he smiled, a thought of Cole flashed through his mind.

            "Who might this be?"  He asked a growl except my mouth before I could stop it. "I see, we need to talk to you're........family. There's important business we have to talk to them about." I nodded and ushered them to follow me. I kept Cole it front of me my senses on high alert so they would not harm him.

            -Calm down EJ there not going to hurt me-

            -We'll see I don't like them-

We arrived at the house and my dad came out, followed by everyone else to greet them.  We headed into the house and up to Coles room. My mate Tanya came in and sat on my lap.

            "I heard the Voultri is here" she whispered and kissed my check. I nodded, and sighed. As I listened to what was going on down stairs. (Just so you know, Tanya was the one who as always trying to seduce Edward and never like Bella. Remember?)

            "We need your help in a fight with newborns.............." I looked around the room, now realizing Billy, Izzy, Darren, Dylan, Rosalyn, and Sapphire were in here as well. I looked at Tanya her eyes glazed over wanting to cry but her body refusing. She knows just as well as I do how much this could change our lives forever......................................

Thank you for reading and I hope you like the first chapter in part 2!!!!!!!!!!! Vote, add 2 library, and anything else you can do on here. COMMENT I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S again thank you for reading