"YoungHyo--Miracle"

:In which a Boy loves this Girl who's close to dying due to her condition; a cancer.

Youngjae's POV

I look at my girlfriend who's been sleeping peacefully.

I wanted to cry. She has a cancer..no cure na ang sakit niya. The Doctor said hindi na siya tatagal.

I know, I doesn't prayed that much but now I realized when the situation is like this, isa siya sa makakapitan mo.

Umaasa ako. Umaasa ako na gagaling pa siya..ayaw kong isipin na mawawala siya sa akin.

Hindi ko kakayanin. She's my life.

Kung pwede nga lang ako na lang ang nasa kalagayan niya pero hindi ei.

Ganun ba ako kasama at nararanasan ko ang ganito?

Ano ba ang pwede kong gawin?

If you're asking about our friends and family..

Kanina nandito sila. It's 2 in the afternoon. Sabi ko ako na ang magbabantay. Ayaw pa nga nila at sila na daw pero ayaw ko siyang iwan kaya wala na silang nagawa.

I held her hand.

She's a 'Miracle' to me. Why? 'Cause when I needed someone, she's there. Always there for me. And now I needed a 'Miracle' for her.

I silently cried. I can't help it. My tears fell down.

I love her so much. My life.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

I felt her move.

I look at her and...

"H-hey, a-are you crying?" and she wiped my tears..

"I can't help it *sob* I don't know what to do if..."

I can't say it. It hurts me..

"If I die? O-oppa, you still live--"

"Yes but not like what I am now. I love you and I can--"

"You can *smile* live your life like you used to. I'm always here for you remember that"

"Why do I feel like you...you..."

"T-there's no cure for my condition. Let's accept the fact that I'm dy--"

"Don't. Please, Ji. Sumusuko ka na ba? Iiwan mo na ako? Akala ko ba walang iwanan? Pero bakit ganito?"

"I'm not. But this is our fate. We can't change that"

"No. Lalaban tayo. Walang iwanan diba?"

She just look at me.

Jihyo's POV

It hurts seeing him like this but this my fate, our fate. We just need to accept it.

"You look stressed. You need to rest" I said.

"How can I? I can't"

"Youngjae, you need to" he knows I'm serious now.

"Fine. Bu--"

"Sleep. You need to go ho--"

"No. Dito na lang ako matutulog"

"*sigh* Fine. There's a sof--"

"I mean dito sa tabi mo" and he pointed out the chair he's using.

"What? No. Use the sofa. Hindi ka kumportable. Kahit nga sa sofa...umuwi ka na lang kay--"