5» Stupefy

━━━━━━━━━┈✤┈━━━━━━━━━

❝Even if you go, you'dremain a whisper in my dreams

remain a whisper in my dreams. ❞

CHAPTER FIVE

THE HOLE IN MY HEART, the bleeding wound, the emptiness submerged taking the light out of me, leaving me in a state of mind where I was just still finding my place in the world

THE HOLE IN MY HEART, the bleeding wound, the emptiness submerged taking the light out of me, leaving me in a state of mind where I was just still finding my place in the world. Where did I belong? Was there even a home for me. My life had been divided into three parts, one when I was just a school girl struggling for better grades to be of help to my father, the other when I was a young youth, ignorant enough and to talk about love without even knowing what heartbreak felt like. And now I'm a lost wanderer, too lost; I was gone.

The fire crackled the wood turned to ash, the room turn cold, as I stayed still in the dead of the night the winter storm brewing across the sky, the moonlight illuminating the room, as I listened to every little sound, every hymn. And still I didn't cry, I didn't want to.

Why should I cry? This was the life I chose. Am I even allowed to complain?

My life till now have been an illusion, the love we had is a long lost memory. Doubts, lies and empty promises have torn us apart. I know it's late to say this now but; we were doomed from the start.

In the lull of night, I felt him when he entered the house, I smelled his scent, the perfume drifting off him, the quietness of his walk, the faint line of darkness that covers his face as he stepped into the moonlight, four of his shirt buttons undone his hair combed back, but few of the unwanted strands still falling over his features.

Does he know that I'm hurt I'm just a little unsteady. Because the way he's looking at me now—I just don't wanna feel this way anymore.