D-Day

jungkook pov

i stepped passed the grey metal gates and entered to this new environment. i had skipped a grade in high school, now ive registered into this arts academy. since i was a straight As student & a great dancer and singer as well, ive managed to enter such a place a thousand miles away from home, it upsets me, but i have to make my parents proud and not put their money to waste.

the people around me were probably two or more ages older than me, i wont be suprised if i would get nasty first impressions, i was used to it anyway.

suddenly students began rushing towards somewhere, it was the first day of school for me as i got added into the shortlist after someone decided to back out. i guess i was lucky for a countryside kid.

i needed to look for the office though, until i saw two figures walking towards me. i looked up to see a boy who i assumed looked a year or two older than me with silky black hair and bangs down his forehead. and the other a redhead with bangs above his eyebrows, but he seemed elder than the other. they looked like brothers but i couldnt assume too soon.

the black haired spoke

"hey kid, you seem new. I'm park jimin, a 2nd year. & this is my roommate, min yoongi, a 3rd year."

the redhead just raised his right hand and waved, smirked then folded them.

"do you know where you're going?" jimin asked.

"im looking for the office, i need to register my name and-"

"sure!! lets go." jimin pulled me by my free arm and we rushed off.

we went deeper into the school, and reached the office not too far from the parking lot. i could have guessed earlier but it was good enough jimin had lent me a hand. i entered the air conditioned room and the office lady welcomed me.

"ah, jeon jungkook. here's your documents & your key to your dorm."

I received the items then turned to see jimin behind me.

i was caught off gaurd at first but i didnt let out a sound. he grabbed my key and looked at the number craved on it, 240.

"ah, hyung he's gonna be taehyung's roommate." he turned facing yoongi.

"haha! oh my god!" he chuckled shaking his body forward and back.

since it was my first day I didnt have to attend class. so the hyungs directed me to the dorm.

"jungkook was it? if you need help, im always two doors away." jimin said with enthusiasm.

yoongi laid his back on the wall next to my door, waiting for me to unlock it. once unlocked, jimin smacked my shoulder.

"we have classes to go now, see you later." he smiled then they walked down the corridoor.

the first thing i saw when i entered was that the left side of the room looked occupied, the bed was not made up and the headboard was filled with plushies of all sorts. was i sharing a room with a girl? nah, i shouldnt just assume such things. maybe he's the soft hearted type of guy. i looked to my left and realised we only had one bathroom. which means i needed to share it with my roommate, taehyung was his name?

___________

i dragged my luggage in and carried it onto my bed. i started unpacking and settled my stuff. by then it was almost noon. my picture frame of my parents on my desk, my books in the shelves and my essential item, my beloved laptop. i logged in and opened up my music playlist where all my dance songs were. letting it play out loud while i walked around bobbing my head to the beat.

2 hours later:

i expected someone to enter the room by now, i was half excited and half insecure to meet my roommate. i was reading up the first few topics of the lessons im going to learn the next day but i got bored as hell.

then i decided to go to jimin and yoongi hyung's room. i took my valuables and my key of course, and peeked out of the room. a few people were walking up and down the corridoor and i assumed that they could have ended their lessons. i got out, locked the room and went down the hall.

__________________

taehyung pov

hoseok and i had bought packed lunch and we walked the long route to the dance studio. i dreaded going there but we had no choice. our group had to practice for upcoming performances and showcases the school had planned for events in between terms.

i remember in the middle of my first year i was dragged into this group because of jimin, my best friend since high school. he loved dance, and i loved to sing. my hyung, namjoon decided to create a group, he was inspired by jimin's step-hyung, jin. jin and namjoon hyung had a close relationship where they both talked alot about their passion in music. he already graduated from this school by the time we enrolled. he would always tend to stop by our school and check up on us and how we were doing. other times complaining how he wished he could be in the group with us too.

as we entered the dance studio, the cold wind from air con flushed in our faces. namjoon hyung, yoongi hyung and jimin were sitting on the polished wooden floor using their phones. they probably waited for us before starting practice.

"ah taehyung-ah, finally." jimin got up. the hyungs looked up at our presence and got up. we put our stuff away, ate lunch and started practising.

2 hours later:

the clock strike 4 and we ended practice. it was almost time for us to leave and lock up the place before 4:30 and namjoon hyung has to return the key. jimin and i decided to go off first down the hallway.

"yah!! did you know that your roommate has arrived? have you met him? he looks so pretty and cute, ah!!~ i want to pinch his cheeks so badly." jimin fanboyed. i just looked at him weirdly, i've never seen him act that way before.

as usual the girls would tend to be friendly around me whenever they walked past, receiving compliments like "you're so handsome." then jimin would flirt with them saying he's charming too. i always ignored them, they were never my type. it annoys me. why can't they just leave me alone. after what had happened in my freshman year.

i felt annoyed so i went in the nearest toilet down the hall with jimin following behind me.

"yah!! wait for me." jimin held back the door that nearly closed behind me.