NEW BOOK COVER

You guys are probably thinking hey what happened to the last cover that's way better than this one? Well, there's a reason why I changed it.
For the longest time I hated using other peoples artwork for my covers.
It's fine of you guys to do it! Of course, there's nothing wrong with doing it. But I never liked doing it so ever since I made this account I told myself I would use other artworks until I finish making my own for my book.
Finally, my lazy ass made it. I know it's not really good, but hell am I proud of it!
So with my other books, I will make a cover of my own, but you'll have to wait for my lazy ass to get up and draw.
I'm sorry if you don't like the cover, but I ain't changing it!
Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Also, I will take requests. That might make it more easy for me to write more.

(The cover is a demon who was kidnapped and experimented on. The collar is glowing like that because he escaped but wasn't able to take it off. Of course, the collar was specifically used for demons. When he tried the collar glowed red. Now his collar is used to make his powers more powerful. This is, of course, a demon i made up, but it is still a demon so it works.)

174 words