Chapter three

Vampire x Author male reader

Zac's POV

Why is he ignoring me? Zac looked down at the male in front of him with a small frown. The boy had worn a long shirt that showed his neck and had worn F/C shorts. Zac smirked when he was the collar around his S/C skin. The tapping of the computer keyboards was the only thing Zac heard inside the quiet room. He lied down on the boy's bed and watched him with his black eyes. The way the male's H/L H/C hair always looked so soft and the clothes he wore made him look so cute! Zac knew the male in front of him was busy but he couldn't help but stare at his exposed neck. He leaned in a bit before being stopped by his little cinnamon. "Zac, no" Zac sighed and plotted his chin on his neck. "But I'm hungry!" He whined. Zac shivered when he saw his lover turn his head and give him a glare. "Zac Abel, do you not see that I'm working!?" Zac flinched a bit while staring at the male with fearful eyes.
M/N took a deep breath then looked at Zac with his beautiful E/C eyes. "I-I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed out right now" M/N smiled sheepishly up at him. Zac saw the blush on his lover's face and felt his nonexistent heart squeeze. "It's fine cinnamon!" M/N looked down and grabbed at his collar "It's just... I have to figure out the Hook to draw in my readers, the theme of the book, and-" Zac kissed M/n quickly before pulling away. M/N's face went completely red and he turned his head back to his computer. "W-why did you do that?" He squeaked. Zac smiled and nibbled a bit on his neck. "I've had enough of your rambling, N/N~" Zac heard the male in front of him squeak when he sank his sharp fangs into his neck. "W-Wait Zac" Zac chuckled and stood up a little bit then made the chair dip down so M/N was far away from the computer. "You know it's bad to keep your vampire waiting, N/N~" M/N looked up at him with his cute adorable eyes that were filled with fear. "Why don't we have a little fun, N/N?~"

404 words