Chapter seven

Demon x female reader

M/N POV

"Lee! Can you help me, please! I promise this would be the last one!" Lee sighed. "Answer 22, right?" Y/N nodded her head. "Aren't you in seventh grade now?" Y/N glared at him. "Yes, I'm just... MATH IS HARD OKAY!" Lee stared at her before sighing loudly. "Okay, what is the question they're asking?" Y/N opened her mouth but stopped when the worksheet was shoved to her face. "Read the question. Then tell me what you don't understand" Y/N nodded her head quickly. Lee watched as his significant other scanned through the paper. Her eyes shifted from being to focus, confusion, anger then back. He noticed that she was frustrated but he saw a smile stretched on her face. It looked to others that she was enjoying the help. But he knew better. "It's talking about decimals, I think" Lee sighed. He grabbed the paper and scanned it. "Why is Math so hard?" Y/N bluntly asked. Lee looked up from the paper for a moment. "Because you don't study, and those wretched humans called teachers don't know how to explain shit" Y/N gasped. She pointed at Lee with wide eyes. "YOU CURSED!!" Lee rolled his eyes. "I'm a demon remember, I'm not innocent or human-like you" Lee handed the paper back to her. "Now try to do it. I'll look through it after to see what you did" Y/N nodded, and grabbed what humans called Pencils. What a ridiculous name to call something. A feather pen is much better than a long yellow thing that surprisingly serves as a pen. Humans really are useless. Lee sighed. The further he looks at it the more he desired to light it on fire. With a swipe of his hand, he changed the pencil into a feathered pen. Y/N stopped what she was doing and looked at the pen with amazement, before quickly going back to the paper in front of her. Lee watched her. He saw how she bent herself on the bed to examine the task closer to better think. She nibbled on the feathered pen while gazing at the papers from her place. Lee could simply tell she was calm. Plus she was taking her job seriously. That presented Lee a time to think. Why did humans make pencils? There were feathered pens that looked and worked way better than a yellow stick. Why did teachers always specifically ask for a number two or one pencil? Why not bring both? Or better yet, why does it matter? His train of thought came to a sudden halt when he suddenly saw his other grab the pen out of her mouth and flung it across the room. Lee could only watch, shocked, as the pen hit the wall. The feather slowly fell down with black ink rolling down with it. The wall now had splotches of black on it. Ruining the white wall completely. His eyes moved to the angry, and frustrated human in front of him. How can a human change their personalities so fast? Not even a demon as himself can see any signs of her personality changing, or what she was going to do next. It was a mystery to him how she does it. Sometimes it seemed like the real demon was his spouse. Is that what you call your significant other? Or is it something else? "THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" Lee snapped out of his daze. He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts getting his blonde hair out of his face in the process. He watched her fall on the bed. she groaned loudly. The bed muffling the sound, but he still heard it. "Do all humans give up so easily?" Lee watched her sulk until she stumbled up from the bed with a smile on her face. He saw the lightbulb in her brain light up before she even spoke. "No, you are not cheating. What happens when this is put in a test, and you fail? Honestly, I'm sick and tired of seeing your mother growing furious at you just because of some silly grades" He watched the light of her bright E/C eyes turn dull. Her eyes lingered on the bedsheets. The smile she once had disappeared. "I'm sorry I'm stupid" Y/N whispered. Lee's eyes widen by the tears that fell down his lover's rosy cheeks. A glint of red caught in his blue eyes. He could smell the sadness coming from her. His senses only grew when he felt her will to live suddenly disappear. Long ago he would've been excited to feel this kind of emotion coming from a human. Now Seeing her in such a state made his soul tear. Lee reached for her hand and stared at her with a craze look in his eye. "Y/N, you aren't stupid. Your the smartest human I have ever met. Yes, there are... a few subjects you can work on. It doesn't mean your stupid. Your wonderful and I adore you the way you are.... so turn that frown upside down, okay?" He watches the light slowly come back. Then without warning, she grabbed him by the shirt and smashed her lips onto his. Lee froze. For a moment he didn't remember what to do. After a moment he melted into the kiss not long after. When they broke apart he saw the bright smile that seemed to wash away all his sins. "There's that smile I love" Y/N giggled and quickly pecked Lee on the mouth. "I love you" Lee's mouth twitched into a smile. "I love you too"

Words: 937