Hard to get

Cammie POV

I open our room door and see everyone is awake. Good.

I go into the bathroom and pull out every last mic I can find and drop them on my bed.

Refusing to say anything I then drag them into the bathroom and shut the door, then lock it for extra measures.

"okay what the heck is wrong with you today? Did you start your period or something?" Bex asks clearly annoyed

"What? No, the boys have been spying on us." I respond

"What boys Cam? In case you forgot we're kinda in a school for BOYS" Macy points out and I let out and exaggerated sigh.

"Zach, Grant, Jonas, and Nicked bugged our room. What other boys would I be talking about?" I say gruffly

"THEY BUGGED OUR ROOM!?!" The exclaim in union and I nod

"They didn't put in a camera did they?" Liz asks nervously

"Corse they did they are a bunch of perverts. It was in the clock, I destroyed it this morning" I respond

"They are so gonna get it" Bex threatens

"Why don't we trick them?" I ask "I found this secret room and I heard them talking, they seemed pretty excited that we 'liked' them, especially Grant"

Bex and Macy smirk

"Well girls, why don't we play a little game" Macy says

"And um what game would that be?" Liz asks nervously

"Hard to get" Macy smiles evilly "and we will make it oh so hard for them. Common I'm getting you guys dressed today"

And we walk out of the bathroom complying with Macy, normally I hate being the dress-up-doll but if it will mess with the boys I'm all for it.

Liz ends up wearing a loose grey sweater with a black heart on it and black leggings with black ankle boots with a bit of a wedge. And her normally small purple glasses are replaced with black thick rimmed ones. Her long blond hair flows wavily in a high pony tail and her bangs are curled under. She has on light pink eye shadow and some white eyeliner and she is wearing some mascara and a bit of blush.(not that she needed it, that girl blushes all the time) and some light pink lip stick

Bex is wearing a gold, moderately sparkly, low cut t shirt and black skinny jeans, and she had on brown ankle boots that do not have a heal. And her hair is straightened and her long bangs are sweeper over to the side, almost covering her right eye. Her eye shadow is golden and she has brown eyeliner and mascara, she has on a dark red color for her lipstick.

Then it's my turn.

I'm wearing a white Tanktop and I have a plaid button down hanging loosely on my shoulders and staying unbuttoned. (The plaid shirt is red) I have on light blue denim skinny jeans and some flat light brown boots that end just above my ankle and hang loosely around my leg.

My hair is curled in waves and my bangs off to the side.

My make up is some brown eyeshadow and no eyeliner with some mascara.

I have on some pink lipgloss and that it. Macy says Zach is simpler and a Tom-boy look will impress him a bit more. Apparently.

Macy has on a loose blue sweater with white poka dots and a white Tanktop underneath. She wears faded boot-cut jeans and white flats. Her hair is up in some kind of bun and her bangs hang loosely on her face. She has white eyeshadow and eyeliner and mascara, she has pink lip stick on with a top coat of clear lipgloss.