Girls Gotta Spy

~PROLOUGE~

Hello I'm Cameron Morgan and I go to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women. In other words I go to a school for spies.

My Dad Matthew Morgan went MIA (missing in action) seven years ago

I live at the Gallagher academy with my three best friends Bex, Macy, and Liz. Along with my mom and my God-Father Joe Solomon.

I am 16 years old and I'm the chameleon, the girl no one ever sees, the pavement artist. (And a good one to I might add) and after all our training and preparation for the unexpected. Nothing could have prepared me for this.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Blackthorne?" Me, Bex, Macy, Liz, Anna, Tina, and about three other girls asked while we stood in my mothers office with her and Joe Solomon.

"Yes, the blackthorne institute for troubled young men" Joe says

All the girls look confused, but I put the pieces together. It's the perfect cover, just like we're snobby rich girls they're delinquents.

. Young Men .

"It's a boys school" I say "for spies"

Joe looked at me in shock. "How?"

"The pieces fit" I say "if there is a girls school, why wouldn't they have a boys school. Besides it's the perfect cover."

Joe smiled "how right you are Cameron"

"You girls will be going to DC with Joe for a covert ops assignment. You will trail and compromise these boys. That is if you can before they compromise you" my mom said

"They have no idea there is a girls school, but they will know they are looking for highly trained operatives" Joe said and we all nod

"Go pack your things girls, you will be spending this semester at blackthorne for an exchange." Mom says and puts a file in her desk.

We all head out the door heading our separate ways toward our dorm

When Bex, Liz, Macy, and I get to our room we pack in silence except for the occasional comment from Macy to me and Liz about something we should not apparently pack.

Finally Bex broke (and trust me that doesn't happen often)

"BOYS!" She says excitedly

"They're boys not chocolate" I mumble to myself while zipping up my suitcase after sneaking in my dad's old sweatshirt that was dark blue and on the front in big white letters spells MORGAN.

I tune out the girls conversation about all things boy as I pack my toiletries.

When I'm done I get dressed.

I put on a loose fitting grey sweater that has white polka dots on it and I'm wearing a white tank underneath. I slip on some washed denim skinny jeans and put on my white flats.

I pull my hair up into a high ponytail and apply some mascara.

Only when I had to be the chameleon did I get to dress myself.

I grab my purse stuff three different pairs of sunglasses in and a purple vest I could put over my tank if I changed out of my sweater.

And with that we were all ready. We grabbed our luggage and went out to meet Joe by the landing pad.

~

We're just now landing it's about 4:12 pm and the ride was aporxomently 1 hour 52 minutes 25 seconds.

We hop out and grab our Comms and head out. Me and Bex stay together, we walk around for a bit admiring things in different clothing stores along the way, doing various countersurvailnce checks. And we look for teenage boys who are doing the same.

After a bit I pull out two pairs of the sunglasses I brought one for Bex one for me. mine are white and cover my eyes and cheek bones. Bex's are grey and do the same.

We buy some coffee and sit at a table while we drink it. We heard through coms how Liz had been compromised. Great, just great....

I look around casually sipping my coffee, looking for anyone who is looking behind their back just a little to often. Then I see one (or at least I hope) doing every counter survalance check known to man, he was parionoid!

I turned to Bex a little to make it look like I was talking to her.

"Black curly hair brown eyes, thick rimed glasses. Blue polo shirt and khakis, standing infront of 'Fun For You'" I say into my comms

"Very good cam" Joes voice rings in my ears as I watch the boy walk away unhappily.

Then Bex notices two boys sitting at a different Table. One is Tall and looked strong, basically a Greek god, he was cute and all but it was the other boy I had my eye fixated on. He was tall and seemed strong but had more of a narrow build than the other boy, he was wearing a plaid shirt unbuttoned with a white shirt underneathe, he had brown hair that just touched his eyebrows and green eyes.

Next thing I know Bex is saying "I want one" and waving them over