Surprises

ZACH POV

This was easy, I had already gotten out two girls. Why girls though? Weird.

Me and Grant were sitting at a table just outside this cafe. Then I heard that Jonas was compromised. Dang it, our computer genis was out...

Probably spotted by the Chameleon.

Joe told us that the Chameleon and his team were coming today. And boy were me and my friends exstadic.

They are the best/youngest team of operatives known to the CIA. Legand is that they went to blackthorne and graduated early.

We only know them by their code names.

Dutchess, the muscle

Peacock, master of desquises

Bookworm, best hacker ever!

And The Chameleon, the pavement artist.

They are me and my friends idols. Grant wants to be just like Dutchess, but often wonders why he doesn't call himself Duke. But eventually Grants code name became Duke.

Nick our girl know it all wants to be like peacock, and his code name is hummingbird.

Jonas wants to be as good as Bookworm and is constantly trying to hack into fire walls and figure out code made by him.his code name is hacker

And me, I'm not really a show boat, I'm a pavement artist and I want to be better then the chameleon one day. My code name is seekster (A/N I had a hard time with his and Jonas code names, I'm open for suggestions)

Grant pulled me out of my thoughts and pointed to these two girls at another table. One was stunning she had mocha skin and long dark brown hair, she looked like an Egyptian goddess or so grant said anyway. But the other girl was the one I was looking at, she was beautiful but unnoticeable, if it wasn't for Grant I wouldn't have even seen her there. My kinda girl.

The one Grant likes waves us over to her table and me and grant look at eachother and shrug before heading over there.

"Hi" grand says and I soon follow with a smimalr sounding "hi"

The girls wave and smile. "So what are your names?" Grant asks

"Cassidy" my girl says and the other says "Riley"

"I'm Garret, and this is Zander" Grant says using our fake names.

"Nice to meet you" Riley says as we sit down.

We sit there talking randomly for 23 minutes 54 seconds before two boys get compromised. Both me and grant wince a little but it is basically unnoticeable.

The girls smile at one another for a second then turn back to us.

"So I haven't seen you two around here before, you new or visiting?" Cassidy asks

"Visiting" Grant replies and they nod. "We're doing a school assignment" he finishes and they smile for a second, for a spy it would have been unnoticeable.

"Well it would be a shame if we were the reason you failed, we will let you get back to work" Riley says

"Don't worry we're not gonna fail and if we were it wouldn't be because of you two" Grant says

Man they have no idea. Civilians.....

"Oh I wouldn't be to sure" Cassidy says.

"Plaid shirt, denim jeans, brown hair, green eyes"

"Blue polo shirt, khakis, blonde hair, brown eyes" Cassidy and Riley say at the same time and then they say in perfect union.

"Beside me"

And then I hear joe Solomon's voice ringing in our ears.

"Zach, Grant you have been compromised" I think I hear him chuckle a bit.

The girls look at us with satisfied smirks on their faces.,, they aren't civilians.....

"Pleasure doing business with you boys" Riley says and her snd Cassidy stand up and walk away. While leaving me and Grant to wallow in our misery while we get over our shock.

"They were good....." Grant whispers

"To good" I whisper back and he nods.

I have to admit my pride hurts right now, I just got beat by two girls.

UGH